“Excellent Customer Relations”

Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Excellent Customer Relations”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

This was my second stay here, love the hotel, location and STAFF! Your General Manager, front desk staff and especially front desk Manager, Russell Green are fabulous. I needed some medical help while here this time and Russell handed me a brocuhure for an urgent care center and even printed directions. EXCELLENT customer relations. Job well done and I will always stay here when in the Nashville area!

Great restaurant list, shared great insight with me.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Looking at these previous reviews I M quite shocked. I don't like writing bad reviews, but when I arrived they had a card in the sleeve with my room key asking me to write a review. To be honest I was excited thinking they are so confident in their hotel they want you to review it. First of Talia was amazing I really camnt say enough about the staff in general. When I got to my room it smelled musty and mildewy, and gross. I went to the front desk and asked for a new room which she abliged right away. My next room I went in and it was the same way, musty and gross. In the morning in the shower I was just blown away and completely dis Jared to find mold in my shower all along the celieng. I really do think that the rooms are cleaned surface wise but this hotel is in need of serious updates. This is not what I expect when staying at Hamptons. I travel weekly and always stay at Hilton Honors hotels. This is probably the most disappointed I have ever been. I hope that they will get a remodel soon, including attention to the mold that is a very serious issue.

• Stayed August 2011
HIBrentwood, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this review, September 5, 2011
Dear HolidayRox,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We appreciate all of your feedback both positive and negative; as that is the only way we can grow and meet our customer’s needs. I’m glad to hear that you experienced our excellent customer service during your stay and have passed your kind words along to Talia. However, I am sorry to hear that our rooms were not what you expected; I have notified our Housekeeping Manager of your concerns listed. We are aware that our guest room furnishings are a bit dated and will be resolving this issue with a full hotel renovation beginning at the end of the year. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time that you travel to the Brentwood area. Please feel free to contact myself or our General Manager, Ryan Schmitt directly if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay with us more comfortable.

chicago, il
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We stayed at this property one night in transit. We arrived late due to traffic. I called an hour before we arrived to ask about food delivery and the pool hours. The front desk clerk gave me suggestions on our very late dinner and told us the pool would be closed by the time we got there. I told her that I understood and asked what time it would open in the morning because the kids would be disappointed if they couldn't swim. She replied, "If the kids promise to come in smiling, I will keep the pool open late for them." It was very thoughtful of her. The staff in the morning were friendly and helpful as well. The rooms were clean and typical Hampton Inn rooms. It is really the customer service that sets this hotel high above others in their competitive set. We will absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
HIBrentwood, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this review, August 23, 2011
Dear snapshot19,

I want to thank your for taking the time to post this review of our property. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Cleanliness and friendly service is something we pride ourselves on and we are ecstatic that you felt well taken care of. I have passed your kind words onto our front office and breakfast staff members. We look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you through the Brentwood, Tennessee area.

PA
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I would rate this hotel below average to other Hampton Inns I stayed at. Overall I just did not feel comfortable in my room. The bathroom needed to be remodeled: the sink/vanity was at least 6 inches below standard height; The shower head was attached to a retro-fitted faucet coming out of the wall. The bathroom seemed to be put together using scraps and spare parts. The bed was adequate, but I noticed the night stand was dirty. There was a dead bug on the floor when I checked in and remained there until I checked out 2 days later. Internet was slow. There are much better choices in the area for the same or better price.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank db_daddio
HIBrentwood, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this review, August 5, 2011
Dear db_daddio,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Our success is dependent on the feedback from loyal customers such as yourself. I’m sorry to hear that you were not comfortable during your stay with us as we strive to make each guests stay as enjoyable as possible. We are aware that our guest room furnishings are a bit dated and will be resolving this issue with a full hotel renovation beginning next month. I also want to apologize for the bug that was in your room, we assure that this is not the norm and will make every effort to ensure that this is not a recurring problem. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time that you travel to the Brentwood area. Please feel free to contact myself or our General Manager, Ryan Schmitt directly if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay with us more comfortable.

Kristina
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed July 31, 2011

A friend & I went to Nashville for a weekend girls trip. We were staying at the more expensive Doubletree downtown the next night to be near the arena but wanted to come to town for some shopping & relaxation the day before. This room was about half the price and was very clean, convenient to the interstate & shopping, had friendly staff and was perfect place to stay for our needs. They did have a small pool that was well maintained and the continental breakfast we decent and saved us a little cash. The breakfast was your typical toast, bagels, cereal, waffle maker, hard boiled eggs & fresh fruits. Rooms were clean and up to date. All in all it was a good choice for an inexpensive place to stay. The only complaint is the beds were not the most comfortable but that's ok...next night at the Doubltree the pillows were awful, so just goes to show it's not going to be 100% perfect anywhere no matter the price.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Dear shellgirl76,

I’m Kristina Ponder, Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Brentwood. Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff friendly and accommodating to your needs. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to all of the staff members here at the hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope that you will be bale to come back and stay with us again soon!

Kristina
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed July 23, 2011

We were in N'ville the weekend of July 16th for the wedding of our daughter! The staff, from the management to the cleaning ladies, were wonderful!! We had approx. 11 rooms reserved and everyone was estactic over the service that was given!! A BIG shout out to some of the front desk crew for remembering to help out with the welcome bags to our guest!
We understood that the hotel was totally booked each night we were there. I know that two bus loads of kids were there and eating breakfast. There was only one man working in the kitchen area during breakfast. He was worked to death!!!!! But, he did not let the kitchen run out of anything!! He kept it totally stocked and was a great help if needed!!!! I believe he needs a "BIG" praise for his efforts!! He totally deserves it!!
We will be back to stay at this wonderful hotel. We have stayed here before and chose to have the guests stay at this establishment over others we have stayed in N'ville!!

Thanks again for all your efforts to keep your guests comfortable!!
Don and Tyra Jordan
Birmingham, Alabama

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
HIBrentwood, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this review, July 27, 2011
Dear tyjordan56,

We are so glad to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your stay at our property! We have passed your compliments on to Randy, our breakfast host and he was so happy to hear that you enjoyed his service. We are very lucky to have such a dedicated staff member. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town to visit your family!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed July 20, 2011

This Hampton Inn was a great location for our activities in the Nashville area. It is private with easy access to resturaunts, sightseeing, and a fantastic mall if you need one! Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. We also were happy with the hot breakfast and the pool was a nice break from the hustle and bustle!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Dear tsyoung1,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you found our location convenient to your needs while in the Nashville area. We strive for cleanliness at our property and glad that you found your stay with us enjoyable. We hope that you choose Hampton Inn next time you are in the Brentwood area.