“Nice location and great service!”

Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nice location and great service!”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

This Hampton Inn was a great location for our activities in the Nashville area. It is private with easy access to resturaunts, sightseeing, and a fantastic mall if you need one! Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. We also were happy with the hot breakfast and the pool was a nice break from the hustle and bustle!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
HIBrentwood, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this review, July 27, 2011
Dear tsyoung1,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you found our location convenient to your needs while in the Nashville area. We strive for cleanliness at our property and glad that you found your stay with us enjoyable. We hope that you choose Hampton Inn next time you are in the Brentwood area.

Warmest regards,

Kristina Ponder
Sales Manager
Hampton Inn Brentwood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 13, 2011

My husband and I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Brentwood and were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and brand new flat screen t.v.'s! We received a warm welcome and enjoyed every minute. Great location, great service.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
HIBrentwood, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this review, July 27, 2011
Dear stiesm,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you and your husband had such a great experience at our property! We hope to see you next time your travels bring you to the Brentwood area.

Ryan Schmitt
Nome, Texas
Reviewed March 10, 2011

We used HHonors reward points to stay here. The overall hotel is nice - clean, up to date. Every staff person we interacted with was outstanding - pleasant, professional, service-oriented. The morning breakfast man, Dan, was the perfect way to start the day.

That's why the bed was such a disappointment. It felt like we were sleeping on a concrete slab. We tossed and turned all night and were only able to get 1-2 hours' sleep - a big disappointment for cashing in our reward points.

I spoke to the person at the desk about the situation, and all she said was that she would notify housekeeping. I don't see that happening. I also emailed the General Manager about the issue, and have yet to receive a response.

Recommendation: If you don't plan to stay overnight, it's a great place. But I will not recommend it for sleeping due to the bad bed.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Florence, Alabama
Reviewed December 27, 2010

As far as the hotel room itself and the food, it was nice but not anything extravagant, but in remembering my trip to this hotel, I will always remember the care/concern that they demonstrated the morning I checked out. I checked out and went out to leave and saw that I had a flat tire. It was raining and I was the trainer for a meeting that I needed to drive to, which was several miles away. The desk clerk called their maintenance manager and he very freely offered to change my tire without charge. He was very nice and professional and made me feel as if he did not mind doing this for me at all. He also tried diligently to refuse the tip I offered him. He did not have to do this for me and I will always recommend this hotel for that reason.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 5, 2010

We regularly stay at Hampton Inns, but were truly disappointed by the group of 5-6 smokers congregated directly outside the front door of the hotel as we left to load our car. This meant walking through a cloud of cigarette smoke and loading our car (it was raining) under protection from the elements where the smoke would get into our car and on our belongings. Why have a no-smoke environment if we have to put up with this??? We also were disappointed that there were no refrigerators available to have brought to our room, something that is routinely already IN the rooms now in many Hampton Inns. None of the front desk staff seemed to be paying attention, either, & one had her car blocking guest arrival parking.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Bolingbrook, Illinois
Reviewed November 5, 2010

My wife and I were traveling from Florida to Illinois and we spent a night in Brentwood to visit friends. Upon arriving at the facility, 4 people were smoking right next to the main entry door. We had no choice but to walk through a haze of smoke to enter the facility as well as to bring in our bags - quite disgusting. The next morning, upon checking out, there were 5 people smoking right outside the front door. Once again, we had to walk through smoke to load our car - again, very disgusting. It is obvious that the management does not care about this issue since a staff member walked through the haze on the afternoon when we checked in and said nothing to the smokers. It is disgusting to be subjected to breathing the smoke plus it made our clothes and hair stink.

In addition, this facility is rather tired and in need of some maintenance - possibly, destruction and starting over from the ground up would be a good option. There are other hotels/motels in the immediate area and they have better ratings and reviews. I suggest that other travelers look elsewhere and skip this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Cordova, Tennessee
Reviewed September 13, 2010

We have always stayed at Hampton Hotels but this was not true Hampton quality. We were there for a volleyball tournament. We checked in Friday Sept 10th but did not unload our luggage because we had to get to the gym. When I came back about 10:30 that night, I went to my room and there was someone else in my room. Went to the desk and they moved me to another room, no apology from staff. I then went to my new room and opened the door and the smell was horrible. (strong urine smell) Went back to the desk to be moved again and there were no more rooms available. The staff didn't care and again no apology, said she could give me a bottle of febreeze. Stay away I would rather sleep in my car. They are suppose to credit my card but that has still not been done. Ann /Cordova Tennessee

• Stayed September 2010