“Not good.”

Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed July 8, 2007

I am a business traveler near the end of a seven night stay here. Although the hotel layout is a bit strange, the rooms are very nice and well outfitted. Unfortunately,my stay here has been one poor experience after the next.

None of my complaints are huge by themselves, but together they show a property badly in need of management and training improvement.

Where to start? Well, first off, something is wrong with their card magnetizer because my card fails to work every time I return to my room. And yes, I do know better than to put the key in with my phone or credit cards. Three days into my stay, they insisted that I was checking out. Not so....four days to go. All day, I had housekeeping crews coming by to kick me out even though I had called the front desk. These same housekeeping crews knock on my door every single day even though I have the "Do not disturb" sign up. I wonder what they think that sign is for? Since i do a lot of work in the room, I often order room service. I don't expect it to be great, but 2 of my 4 orders so far have been the wrong menu items. Tonight's order, promised in 30 minutes, arrived in an hour, was the wrong item and was stone cold to boot. One more thing...my toilet runs continuously. I have called the front desk, visited the front desk, left a note on the toilet for housekeeping....5 days later...nothing. Still running.

If you're staying in the area, do yourself a favor....there's a great Embassy Suites 10 minutes south on 65.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank hongisto
There are newer reviews for Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites

Reviewed June 17, 2007

Our family of four stayed overnight at this hotel while traveling home by car from Florida. I would absolutely stop there again for a number of reasons: 1) great internet deal through the hotel's website for around $100 (pre-paid), 2) king suite room with pull-out sofa, separate bedroom, two TVs, and large bathroom, 3) CLEAN, 4) free wireless internet access, 5) very comfortable bed. Breakfast room service was also pretty good.

This hotel is in a great location close to restaurants and other necessities, and right off I-65. We would not hesitate to do it again!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank cecomp76
Reviewed May 16, 2007

A friend and I stayed here as a girl's wekend getaway, and what a treat! The front desk was less than helpful or polite, but the concierge and other staff were fabulous. I have stayed at other hotels similiar to this one, and this hotel was far better. The rooms were spacious and CLEAN!!! The beds were comfortable. The housekeeping and concierge staff are by far the BEST that I have ever encountered. They were all friendly in the hallways and offered to help us with luggage. What a great place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank december8
Reviewed April 8, 2007

I am not one who typically finds the need to post a comment; however, this hotel was fabulous! Everything was perfect--friendly staff, decor, amenities and food! We love the bed and pillows so much that we plan to order one from the hotel. We felt like we were sleeping on a cloud! Our wireless, hi-speed internet connection was also superb! We plan to return here often as it is about half way between Dayton, Ohio and Destin, Florida. Travelled with husband and two small children--the pull out sofa was unusually comfortable for the kids--no complaints!

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank kerust
Reviewed February 20, 2007

This is by far the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in. Booked for a business conference, 3 nights.
Service was excellent, the staff was friendly and helpful, they actually seem to enjoy their jobs. The food was good and fresh, and the right temperature, desserts were excellent. Dining area is large, light and open but private enough to have quiet conversations. We enjoyed the full service bar & "study", and the game room. Didn't make it to the pool, but it looked clean from the door. The staff did a great job setting up our conference room and making sure we had everything we needed. They even shuttled us to dinner one night free (I think).
Probably the most tastefully decorated room I've ever stayed in. Neutral, contemporary colors, comfortable and expensive fabrics and furniture. The bed was the best!! Loved the in-room coffee too, all of the gadgets worked, internet was free. Wish I'd had more time to spend in the room, I didn't want to go home.

Stayed: February 2007
2  Thank dd70blondee
Reviewed October 14, 2006

We were getting away for the weekend, and had actually made reservations with another hotel. We were given incorrect directions, and could not find it, so we stopped at the Hilton Suites to ask for directions. Once inside, we knew we were meant to stay there - it has been recently renovated, so everything was clean and in working order. We cancelled our other reservations and got a 2 room king suite. It was perfect - nice euro styled furniture, great bed, huge bath and extra thick towels!
The staff could not have been more helpful from making sure we had everything we needed to suggesting a fabulous restaurant for dinner - Mere Bulles -
The fitness room was clean and stocked with towels, as was the indoor pool area. The bar tender was friendly with ready conversation and bar mix to snack on. Room service was delivered exactly on time!
The lobby is inviting with beautiful follage and flowers. Everywhere you looked, there were extra seating areas for groups to meet. Off the bar area, there were additional lounge rooms: one with pool table and the other very cozy with an additional TV to watch the games!
It was a fabulous experience and a great getaway weekend!

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple