“Great place to stay!!”

Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This hotel was a great place to stay for a week long business trip. Spacious suites, friendly staff, buffet breakfast, and a restaurant for quiet nights made my stay a 10. I would absolutely stay here again!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Write a ReviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We have stayed here before and came back for a family Mother's Day stay-cation. The ladies checking us in (both mom's themselves) were excited to hear of our stay. In honor of our celebration, we were given free breakfast coupons and an awesome location for our room upon our arrival. The hotel was full that weekend and Sunday we arrived downstairs for the latter half of breakfast when most of the buffet was depleted. Our server went above and beyond to make sure we had a great breakfast experience - she was friendly, attentive and even had waffles made for us just as the grill was closing. :) The presentation was great, the food was delicious and we took our time to enjoy our Mother's Day morning - which included lots of time in the indoor pool. We will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family who come into town.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Nicole S,
Thank you so much for the nice review of your stay with us. I am so glad we were able to make it special for you on Mother's day! I am glad you had time to enjoy the breakfast buffet and indoor pool on your weekend. Thanks for the recommendation!

Tom Rybak, CHA

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The Hilton Brentwood is a nice hotel. It's in a more suburban area, which is a nice break from downtown sometimes. It's easy to get anywhere from here - nowhere is too far. The room is large, with a separate living room space, which has a mini bar & fridge. The bathroom is big and easily accommodates two people. The products in the bathroom are nice brand. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel has it's own restaurant, with a friendly staff. Breakfast was included in our rate, which was really nice. You can order something made just for you - pancakes, waffles, etc AND eat from the buffet, or do either. The food is not amazing, but it's certainly good. The rooms are clean, quiet and dark for sleeping - my most important needs in a room. I'd recommend this hotel for sure!

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms will have less lobby/restaurant noise. We were on the 3rd level and our room ove...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is a good place for families especially because you get a well-priced 2 room suite with a mini kitchen (microwave, fridge, sink). The suites have nice furniture and the decorating is fresh but the low wattage flourescent light bulbs lend a dim and dingy cast, even in the afternoon sun with the drapes open on large windows. The hotel is set up a hill unto itself so you will definitely use your car to go to out to dinner. There are lots of local and chain restaurants close by, not to mention Brentwood mall and strip shopping. Also just 9 miles from the charming shops and cafes in Franklin, and no worse than from Nashville for beautiful drives to sites like Belle Meade, Carnton, and Cheekwood. Not many people seem to eat in the restaurant, but it is not that expensive for a hotel and can be counted on for something pretty good if you want to stay in. The indoor swimming pool area is sparkling clean with a 5 foot deep end and water temperature perfect. Not cold, thank goodness. The staff is quite nice and the place is well run and popular. Lots of sports teams and wedding groups. If you are meeting up with people, the atrium has plenty of separate conversation groupings. For the price, this hotel has a lot to offer.

Room Tip: Ask for full length windows.
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Hotel is about a 15 minute drive from the airport.

Very comfortable large suites that don’t feel overcrowded with furniture like some Suite Hotels. Convenient location near to freeway entrance and in somewhat commercial section of town.

Two in room televisions, extra-large bathroom and fridge, coffee maker, microwave. Would be a very comfortable room for a long visit.

Hotel has swimming pool and fitness center and offers a fairly extensive breakfast buffet.

Check in was the most efficient and friendly I have experienced in a very long time no matter what class of hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My boys both were playing in a soccer tournament in Brentwood on Mother's Day weekend and our team had us booked into this hotel. It's a very nice complex with a large central community area so the kids are easy to keep track of without having to be under our feet the whole time. They had good offerings for food and of course the wife and I hit the bar. I will definitely stay here again with the family.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The hotel is nice upon entry and the young man checking me in was very friendly. The room on the other hand is old. Relatively clean, but it is hard to make old feel clean. Our room smelled awful, an animal, mold, urine mix. I went to the front desk and told them our room smelled and asked if they allowed pets on the property, because our room smelled like a dog, I try to avoid hotels that allow pets. I was told no, they did not allow pets. We were already settled with our luggage in the room so I didn't push it to ask for another room. They should have offered though. Through the night I wish I would have because the smell was awful. We ordered room service for breakfast and it took forever to get there and it was cold. It would have been good if warm. We wanted to get on the road and out of that room, so we didn't say anything. Bottom line, I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear UPTravelinFam,
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I apologized for the smell you encountered in your room and assure you I will have the room inspected thoroughly and corrected. We do not accept pets other than service animals so I am not sure what the odor could have been. Again, I do apologize and hope you give us another chance if your travels bring you this way.

Tom Rybak, CHA