“Very convienient to downtown”

Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Here for a convention - downtown (Feb 22/23). Very last minute decision to come into town for this, and the rates downtown were crazy. Plus, as a HH Diamond, I like to stay at Hilton properties. Found this location in Brentwood and it only took me about 15 minutes to get down to the convention center. Granted - I didn't have to drive in rush hour (left hotel at 9am). But, even if there was traffic, it's such a direct route, that I'm sure it would have been a breeze.
Hotel kind of reminds me of an Embassy Suite with it's layout. I'm in one of the "wings" and it's very quiet. The gym is small, but efficient. Two treadmills, etc.
Did have dinner here the first night, and sat in the bar for dinner. All the staff here are very polite and my dinner was perfect. Bartendar knew the area quite well and was recommending some great places to go for dinner to some of the others that were having a drink. Nice little niches around the bar area to sit with friends (fireplaces, etc). Now that it's the weekend, obvious that some families are here and it's nice that they have these areas to sit and visit.
Travel Safe!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in one of the wings.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear tpa2az,
Thank you for the review of your experience at our property this past trip. I appreciate you taking the time and the thoroughness of your descriptions. You summed up a lot of our strengths accurately! Hope we get to welcome you back soon. Thanks again!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Just an overnight for a business trip, but I received such a warm welcome from Jasmine at the front desk! She went out of her way to find me a room in just the location I wanted, was super friendly, and repeatedly said hello when I passed the desk a few times later that evening. The room itself was spacious - separate seating/office area with fridge, microwave and little coffee maker; huge bath/closet/dressing area; nice sized room with king bed and second TV. The room was quiet and well kept. The breakfast in the atrium space was nice (continental and full buffets a bit pricey and not included in the room rate, but you can order off the menu); free wi-fi in the rooms was appreciated. I'd come back here in a heartbeat if I return to the area.

Room Tip: The rooms down the hall off the atrium are VERY quiet, but you do have to walk a bit further.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear TracyTraveler,
Thank you so much for the review and feedback regarding Jasmine. She does a great job taking care of our guests. Thank you for recognizing her. I am glad you enjoyed our spacious suites as well. We do hope your travels bring you back this way soon! Thanks again.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

As corporate headquarters is in Brentwood, I've stayed here and a few other places in the area. This is my preferred hotel. Pleasant and helpful front desk staff and housekeeping. Always nice to have a small fridge and microwave in my room. Public areas great for meeting others. Breakfast and dinner are very good. It is well maintained.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear donnaesca,
Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel. I am glad we have become your preferred hotel in Brentwood! We pride ourselves on our friendly staff and clean property and it always great to hear that we are doing well in those areas. We hope to see you next time you are in town on business!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have stayed in a lot of Hilton hotels but never heard of a Hilton Suite. Looks like they took the early design of the Embassy Suites and added additional wings of rooms off the center square. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Older property, but well maintained. And the price was very reasonable. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, as was the breakfast staff at the Porch Restaurant. My only complaint is that the windows were a bit drafty. Since I sleep on the side closest to the window, I needed an extra blanket. Located just off I-65 and close to many conveniences in Brentwood. Nice location on the south side of Nashville, making it an easy drive to downtown and the airport.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in one of the wings, as the rooms off the open center courtyard can be noisy.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2013

What is great for the price of normal hotel room we had a suite, and having that suite made it so nice, My daughter was there for a music audition and college visit. She had a room to study and prepare while I watched tv in the other room. Not being on top of each other for the night was perfect for her. Will stay here over and over again, if she gets excepted to Belmont University, Also there is a special rate for Belmont.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DE P
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear DE P,
Thank you for choosing us for your visit to Belmont University. I am glad you and your daughter enjoyed the spacious suites we offer. We do get a lot of Belmont parents visiting campus due to our location and amenities. Good luck on getting accepted - it is a great school! We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

My daughter brought only one pair of hose and put her fingers through them!! The gentleman at the front desk gave me wonderful directions to the Walgreens to get her another pair(at 6:30 am). The staff was helpful, rooms, very nice - all things expected. This was our second time staying here. We are looking forward to our next visit!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Cindy S,
Thank you for the kind review of our staff. I am so glad we were able to assist with your clothing emergency. We have a great staff at the desk that is very knowledgeable on the area and they love helping our guests solve problems or just enjoy Nashville. We hope to see on your next visit!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We booked a suite for three nights around Thanksgiving and the staff was very accommodating and friendly. They ensured my Hilton account would be credited the points, explained various aspects of the hote, etc. The room was almost exactly where I requested and it was clean and light. Since we were visiting family, we were in and out and noticed they were pretty much booked up. The hotel itself is clean, there are plenty of places to sit down and relax/visit in the atrium or library; and you can even shoot pool in the pool room. The location is really great for getting around Brentwood and Nashville downtown and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: If you ask for a room facing the back, it is much quieter. Also, we found that no one directed us t...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear kentucky101,
Thank you for your review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Our atrium and lobby areas do get a lot of use along with the billiard room! Thanks again and we hope to see you back soon.