“great place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Chicago, Illinois
“great place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Huge clean large suites, good breakfast and not too far from Nashville. Beds were great.
If you have kids they have a nice little pools. Wonderful shopping in the area. Rooms have microwaves and such, great place for families.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great three-room suite with large bathroom. Big hotel with decent amenities and above-average public areas for a suite chain. Chose it for college visit to belmont univ because it was on their website. It was not at all close and we saw several properties closer. If you need to be in Brentwood it would be a great option, but for a college visit, you need to stay as close to capus as possible!

• Stayed October 2012
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear LaurieSC54258,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and our large suites. You are correct there are many hotels closer to Belmont in the downtown area versus our hotel. We are about 10 miles away and 15 minutes via the interstate. We are not the closest. The reason Belmont has partnered with us and listed us on their website is because of the value we offer over some of the downtown hotels. Our rates tend to be lower than the downtown properties and we offer such things as free parking and free internet access which is not always the case dowtown. You also wont see many suites our size in downtown Nashville. If you want to be right near campus there are better options and if that is important I agree there are many hotels in the West End/Vanderbilt area that would work. Thanks again for the post.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have stayed at this property a few times during business trips to area. The staff is always nice and accommodating to whatever you need. The breakfast in the courtyard each morning is very good. You must try the waffles. The rooms are clean and spacious. It is just a great place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stayed at the Hilton Suites - Brentwood for a business trip. Suites were very nice, large king size bed in mine, with a large flat screen HD TV in both the bedroom and the sitting area. Overall the rooms were nice but the style of this hotel reminded me of the older Embassy Suites, where the rooms overlooked a large atrium area. The atrium area was nothing special, so it added nothing. There are several wings in the hotel that don't even overlook the atrium...my room overlooked the parking lot. Seemed a bit pricey (I paid a special corporate rate as I was in town do do some work for a client that had negotiated a corp rate, and this rate seemed about right) for the lack of anything special.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Dear OrlandosGM,
Thank you for the review of our property. We do get compared to an Embassy Suites often with our atrium and water feature as you describe. It is probably smaller than most Embassy atriums but it does offer a lot of seating areas that guests seem to enjoy as well as the bar and restaurant. We do have both rooms on the atrium and rooms away from the atrium down one of our 3 wings of the building. We probably are not going to be the cheapest in the area but I believe the size of our suites and our service level more than make it a great value. I do appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you return soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

My husband & I decided to take the mini honeymoon that was put off until later. I began my search for the perfect Hotel for the perfect price and location and The Hilton Suites in Brentwood, Tn Won hands down! I read every review and compared it to other hotels in the area! I choose Brentwood location because it's close to everything. The room was fabulous, (2) 42 inch flat screen TV's, separate sitting area and large bathroom just Awesome and all for just $87.20 a night *non refundable* The night manager James was really nice when we arrived, had some trouble finding my great reservation because the Hilton Honors failed to change my name when I married. I asked my best friend & her fiancé to drive up and join us and they also stayed and enjoyed the Hilton with us. "1 thing!!! When childern are booked or a sports team, please don't allow them to run up and down the halls for fun!!! The buffet was awesome each morning for breakfast & the staff. The rooms are clean and the staff friendly! I can't wait to come back and relax!! Thank You Hilton Suites, Brentwood! :-))

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Bluetraylor,
I am so happy to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your mini honeymoon with us. It is always great to hear from guest who enjoyed a special memory at our hotel. You did have a great rate with one of our Hilton Promotions that required pre-payment. They are some of the best deals out there if you are sure you are coming and your plans wont change. Thanks for sharing about James, he was one of our stars at the property and we are so lucky to have him on our team. He loves taking care of our guests. Sorry to hear we had some kids running in the hallways during your stay. Youth sports teams sometimes can be a challenge to corral. We do try and often will add security for just that issue. I apologize they interrupted your weekend. We do hope you get to come back again and enjoy our southern hospitality! See you soon!

Greenfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

We have stayed here seveal times when in the Nashville area and have never been .dissapointed. The hilton is not too far from downtown Nashville so it's convenient if that is your destination. We have had room sevice and eaten breakfast each morning at the cafe in the courtyard area. Juan was our waiter each morning 2 years in a row and always took great care of us and deserves a special thanks. The rooms are spacious and beds are so comfortable. I will definitely stay here again when I return to the area.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Perrysburg, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

As a Hilton GOLD member I can say that this property is disappointment for a Hilton property. We ended up changing our room 3 times which has never happened before. The first room was located over 2 large air conditioner units which hummed with vibration. It was the 50 wing. The other rooms had stale smoke odor. These rooms were clearly smoking rooms at one time and then never deep cleaned. We used our febreeze daily which helped. One morning another guest pointed out the moldy brown bread that was set out for the breakfast buffet. I don't want to rate the experience as poor because it is a nice location and could be improved with some attention to detail. Our daughter lives nearby but next visit we may try out the Hampton.

Room Tip: The 50 wing is over the loud air conditioners
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Dear keeowegirl,

Thank you for your review and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I reviewed the rooms you moved from and did see they were all in the same general location of our hotel that overlooks our cooling tower for the air conditioning system. I am sorry we did not offer you a room on any of the other wings of the hotel that would have solved that problem. The room you finally ended up in is exactly as you suspected, a converted smoking room. That particular room was converted some time ago and I assure it when through a very thorough deep clean process that included everything in the suite. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we will see what else we need to do to complete the conversion of this room. We would have been happy to move you to a different room again, but I do apologize that we had already made you move so many times. I will also be sure to get with our restaurant staff on the item you saw on the buffet. Thanks again for making us aware of these.