“Good job, Hilton Suites”

Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I was at the property for a family friend's wedding and it was a great setting for both food and accommodations. I did take the tip of an earlier post to stay on the back side of the hotel away from the atrium, and it was a quiet, restful stay despite the fun and hectic weekend of wedding activities. Clean, and well appointed rooms. It is an older property, but you would not know by the state of the rooms and the care given to the property by the excellent staff.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the central atrium area where the bars and restaurants are located.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2012

Dear E S,
Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay and suggestions! I appreciate you taking the time to give us that feedback. We do take great pride in our record of cleaniliness with our property and the quality of our staff. Thanks again!

Tom Rybak, CHA
General Managaer

There are newer reviews for Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Good Things: Location of hotel is good for doing business in the Nashville suburbs. This suite had a good sized living room and bedroom. The TV’s were large flat screens with good reception and easy channel surfing. The couch was comfortable and there was wi-fi and a desk in the room along with a refrigerator and small bar sink and counter. The entrance/lobby to the hotel is very nice and there is a very nice indoor atrium (like opry land) area.

Negatives: The room’s thermostat was not really working and we had to keep it at 82 degrees just to feel comfortable. Our suite was on the first floor and looked on the parking lot which was 3 feet away from our window. The bathroom was awkward and poorly lit—it had two doors and no ventilation or fan to turn on. The walls were thin and we could heat the people next to us easily.

Overall I would stay here again if I had no other options and wanted a large room.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2012

This gorgeous hotel is located on a hill in the suburbs of Nashville. The view is spectacular. The hotel suites are large, clean, modern and well appointed . Staff is very friendly and helpful. Ample parking is available. Several shops and restaurants within short driving distance. Fantastic option for a romantic getaway.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel this past weekend for work and I must say I had a very good experience! When I checked in, the attendant at the front desk was super helpful and courteous. When I got to my room, I was pleasamtly surprised by the nice view of the Brentwood area and the accommodations. Since I was there for business, I appreciated the sitting area and the desk in the room. I was able to catch breakfast every day I was there and the staff at the restaurant is the best. Not only is the food good, but the staff completes the experience. Stay was great, room was super clean, bed was very comfortable, bathroom was very spacious, and pricing is one of the best in the area. Going back for another weekend next week!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We are Hilton Honors participants and were looking for a Hilton in this area. It was
an extremely nice lobby with waterfall and gardens atmosphere. A restaurant and bar with an indoor pool as well. The room was showing a little age in the bathroom, but overall it was a nice accomodation with a living room, huge bathroom and closet area, and a comfortable bed.

Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hilton Suites Brentwood hotel for two nights while visiting Vanderbilt in Nashville. Although a solid 20 minute drive outside of the city, this hotel's affordability and relative propinquity to Nashville is very well worth the commute.

The rooms at the Hilton Suites Brentwood are very spacious, clean, and have a bedroom, large bathroom, and cozy living area with work space for those who require it. Also, both the bedroom and living room have gorgeous flat screen HD TVs in them. The hotel's central area is beautifully decorated in an open-air atrium type setting with plants and a lounge where a pretty good continental breakfast buffet is served each morning. In addition, each staff member I encountered during my stay was very friendly and accommodating even when I asked for late check out during the final day of my trip.

A couple of quick observations on possible cons to this hotel, none of which are major or detracted from my stay at all.

1) The internet was a bit slow at nighttime, which I would assume is when a lot of people are logged on.
2) As mentioned above the hotel is a short commute from Nashville. Each time I drove from the city out to the hotel it was quite pleasant (about 20 mins), but afternoon rush hour can be a bit tricky so that is definitely worth being cognizant of.
3) The hotel can be a little difficult to navigate to at night as you can see it from the highway, but it takes a few turns to eventually get around to its entrance.

Overall, if I'm ever in the area again I will definitely be making a return trip to the Hilton Suites in Brentwood. Superb value, beautiful property and rooms, and a staff that knows customer service and attention to detail very well. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Good location right off I-65 in Brentwood. Similar to Embassy suite floor plan. Nice bar with fireplace. No frills. Parking at night can be tricky as there is not much room up front and you may have to go around back. Rooms are spacious and huge bathrooms. I typically stay here as easy to access interstate and 2 minutes to Brentwood office park. 10 - 15 minutes to downtown and airport.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business