“Decent all suite hotel - nice breakfast buffet - Good HHonors stop.”

Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Atlanta
“Decent all suite hotel - nice breakfast buffet - Good HHonors stop.”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Good location right off I-65 in Brentwood. Similar to Embassy suite floor plan. Nice bar with fireplace. No frills. Parking at night can be tricky as there is not much room up front and you may have to go around back. Rooms are spacious and huge bathrooms. I typically stay here as easy to access interstate and 2 minutes to Brentwood office park. 10 - 15 minutes to downtown and airport.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed February 1, 2012

It was a great stay at this hotel. The room that I had was a king bed with a separate setting area with another tv and desk and small kitchen. Perfect room. Check in and out was smooth and easy. Hilton is a great chain and I did not know this until this visit. I was supposed to stay up the road at Homewood Suites, which is also run by Hilton, at the last minute a lady from Homewood called me and told me that there was a problem with my room at Homewood suites, and they were going to move me to the Hilton Suites, at first I was concerned because I was traveling to take my nursing boards, one of the most important test I would ever take and I was already stressed out, so I was not sure this hotel would be, I could have not asked for a better room, it was quiet and the separate room was great. This is my new hotel chain for future stays anywhere. They still give personal service to people that is hard to find in this day and time.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank ltlpn11
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this review, February 3, 2012
Dear ltlpn11,
We are so glad you stayed with us and that you enjoyed our spacious suite and personal service. I am sorry about having to transfer your reservation but I am glad it all worked out for you. We hope the board exams went well and we get to see you back in the Nashville area again. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay!

Tom Rybak, CHA
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We so enjoyed this very comfortable room with all the comforts of home. In room coffee, frig, microwave and two big HDTV's.
This hotel is very easy to access from Old Hickory and I-65, not a lot of traffic and very quiet surroundings and it made our side trips a snap.
Fresh coffee in the lobby every morning, and a very helpful and friendly staff.
Will stay here again soon I hope.

Room Tip: View down from from fourth floor is very charming with glass elevators.
Isle of Palms, South Carolina
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We had a great stay in Brentwood TN. This Hilton Suite is very nicely laid out, great finishes, looks new and is very clean and neat. The service was terrific and the employee attitude was upbeat and welcoming.

We would stay here again in a minute the next time we're in the area.

Room Tip: Best room are in the Atrium
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We had a great stay at this hotel. The rooms are very spacious and having two HDTV's was great. We plan on coming back next time we are in Nashville.

Dear nalig,
Thank you for the review our hotel. We appreciate the comments. I am glad you enjoyed the two 42" HDTV's in each suite. We recently upgraded to those and the feedback has been tremendous as you would expect. Guests really enjoy being able to have two different programs going between the living room and bedroom. We look forward to your next visit.

Tom Rybak, CHA
Little Compton, Rhode Island
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We spent our Thanksgiving holiday week here and was completely pleased with this hotel. All of the accommodations were excellent. The rooms were beautiful, linens like brand new, beds and pillows were high end. We had breakfast every morning at the restaurant and we had no complaints out of a group of 5. Service & food was great. Pool & jacuzzi was really refreshing. My husband & I used the billiard room & that was fun. We had a wonderful time at this hotel! When we visit our son/grandson again we will defiantly be staying there again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Very nice hotels. Rooms are modern and clean. Staff is excellent, extremely helpful. Great restaurants near by.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business