“The hotel was one of the nicest that I've stayed in”

Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Arvada, Colorado
“The hotel was one of the nicest that I've stayed in”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

The Hilton Suite hotel was one of the nicest hotels that I've stayed in. Brentwood is a beautiful city and staying at such a nice hotel added to our experience. The location is a bit tricky to find but once I learned the streets it wa easy but for someone new to the area it was very confusing to find.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Connecticut
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Visiting family in the area and stayed in a King suite. It was a bit tight as we have two teenage boys, and with the cot and the sofa bed pulled out, there wasn't alot of room. Bathroom as nice and big, tho. The sofa bed was not very comfortable, and they gave us a comforter to put under the sheets which helped a bit. The day before our last, tho, the housekeeper stripped the bed for some reason. Very strange, and then when housekeeping came back to make it, they made it incorrectly (no top sheet and didn't put the comforter back where it belonged - instead put it on top and didn't put on blanket). No big deal, but uncomfortable night for my son. Pretty comfy King bed. Pretty quiet resort, too, and nice blackout curtains. Breakfast was okay and the gentleman in the bar was extremely personable and helpful. Didn't get to use the pool, but it looked nice. Easy and quick check-in/out. Only thing was the room smelled like smoke. The first one was worse, and they moved us, and the second was almost as bad. They say nobody smokes in them, so maybe it is a musty smell or just a lingering smell from long ago? I don't know, but we all smelled it.

New Albany, MS
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Great room! Very clean and modern decor! Bathroom is huge! Nice having extra living space and separate bedroom. Atrium is nice. Only one elevator working so a little slower getting to room but not that bad. Would stay here again! Make sure to have enough time to go to Franklin and browse downtown. Easy to get on I-65 and go downtown.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this review, August 16, 2011
Dear wpdaniel,
Thank you for the nice comments. We are glad you enjoyed your visit. I am sorry you were here the weekend we had 1 elevator out of service. It is back up and in service now. We hope to see you again soon!

Tom Rybak
General Manager, CHA
Lithia Springs, Georgia
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I stayed at this hotel meeting family - all of us from other states. The hotel staff was wonderful and sincere. The hotel is beautiful and the room was very clean and comfortable! I'd highly recommend this to other families traveling. The atrium, at the center of the hotel, is awesome too - plenty of seating outside of the restaurant and the bar.

Room Tip: Very spacious, lots of room to spread out and visit.
Washington, DC
Reviewed August 1, 2011

In many respects, this Hilton Suites has exactly what I'm looking for when I travel on business or with my wife. Each unit has two rooms, a sitting room and a bedroom, so there's a place to work while someone else sleeps. There are electrical outlets atop the desk and free wi-fi. king bed was commodious. The atrium has a good breakfast restaurant ("The Porch") and a bar. There are sitting areas for groups, a pool and a fitness center. The room rate was reasonable. The staff that I saw was friendly.
But there may not be enough staff. The housekeeper missed our room completely one day. One of the two elevators was out of order all weekend. Other than those problems, it's a great traveler's hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this review, August 2, 2011
Dear Blocktwriter,
Thank you for the review and feedback from your stay. I appreciate the nice comments and description of the property. I apologize we missed your room one day. If you would like to contact me with your room number I would be happy to research what happened. We don't hear that complaint often so I am curious how that happened. I wanted to let you know that we currently have one elevator shut down for safety reasons. A guest broke the handrail that protects people from getting directly to the all glass elevators we have. We were concerned someone could accidentally lean on the glass or fall into the glass. Out of an abundance of caution we made the decision to close the elevator rather than take the slightest risk of a guest getting hurt. We have a replacement piece on order but it will take some time. We are working on a temporary solution that will ensure guest safety before we re-open that elevator. I apologize for the inconvenience but out guests safety is always our first concern. Thanks again and we hope to see you back soon.

Tom Rybak, CHA
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I do quite a bit of traveling and unfortunately, I am rarely impressed with customer service now days. However, the incredible staff at the Hilton Suites in Brentwood, TN completely "WOWED" me! Each and every employee that I had contact with (including housekeepers, room service, etc) was warm and friendly with a big smile and greeting. But the department that stands out as above and beyond all is the front desk. Every front desk agent went out of their way to make me feel welcome and appreciated and taken care of. If I didn't know better, I would have thought I was a regular, VIP guest. But it was actually my first time staying there. Whatever the GM is doing, he is doing it right. I only wish he could share that with other hotels that seem to forget to be "hospitable" in the "hospitality" industry. If you are going to be anywhere near Nashville, TN - this is without a doubt the BEST place to stay!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed July 25, 2011

My fiance and I stayed here last October while in town for a friend's Nashville wedding. This hotel is located a short drive (10 min, I believe) from downtown Nashville. The rates are much cheaper than the hotels located downtown; plus you're away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Our suite was roomy and clean. The bathroom was huge. The bed was so comfortable. If you are a hotel snob like me, this is the place for you. :) The worst part of our trip was leaving. I'm hoping to visit Nashville again this fall. We'll definitely stay here if we do.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple