“Great lunch spot”

Soy Teriyaki Bistro
Ranked #6 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Asian
Description: In the heart of Brentwood, Tennessee, we have been a family owned and operated restaurant since July 2010. We have made it our goal to serve high quality, affordable Korean inspired dishes to the working class around us. Our food is made with an honest hope to serve our community well and drive away hungry one belly at a time.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great little place (not a chain) to get lunch in Brentwood. It is authentic. The staff is very friendly. They have daily specials. If you are going there to get a certain dish, make sure it is on that daily special or you won't be able to get it. It is a small place with minimum parking. They do take out orders as well. Overall, a good experience.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We read about this restaurant in The Scene last year, and decided to try it on a Wedneday night - luckily for us, it was Shrimp Taco Special night. Great deal - two tacos filled with large shrimp and lovely condiments, vegetables etc, with nice dressing, small side salad, soup. All for nine dollars. We've been back a few times; the food is always fresh, the place is spotless (you can watch them cooking your food in fact). Great for families and people on a budget.

1  Thank krashtest d
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Eat here you won't be disappointed! The tacos are amazing, the service was so friendly and helpful, I wish there was one where I lived! Local gem!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I had never eaten at Soy Teriyaki Bistro so I thought I would give it a try. I got the chicken teriyaki with rice. It is served with broccoli and pickled carrots and radish. It was so good! The staff was helpful and I got my order fast. Check this place out!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Love this place for lunch. The specials are always a winner and when in doubt try the tacos. Food is fresh and made to order. It is small but you can usually find a place to sit.