“Nice place for a quick lunch in Brentwood!”

Soy Teriyaki Bistro
Ranked #6 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Asian
Description: In the heart of Brentwood, Tennessee, we have been a family owned and operated restaurant since July 2010. We have made it our goal to serve high quality, affordable Korean inspired dishes to the working class around us. Our food is made with an honest hope to serve our community well and drive away hungry one belly at a time.
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Service is EXTREMELY friendly and attentive. Food is pretty good. Daily specials.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

A friend who had just had lunch here came to my house raving about their food. So my husband and I headed to Brentwood (from Nashville) for dinner, and were we ever glad we did! One orders at the counter, and the drinks are intended to be self-service, but still the gal at the counter checked on us several times and offered to bring us forks, napkins, whatever. She and the couple who was cooking (who I assume are the owners?) were very friendly and seemed genuinely happy to be providing us with a meal! But certainly the highlight was the food. We had the chicken teriyaki and a traditional rice bowl. (We also had the dumplings for an appetizer.) You could tell that it was very much cooked to order; the best descriptive for their food is, simply, "fresh" and in this regard they fill a void that exists in our area for fresh Asian fare. Please support this place--it would be a shame if Soy Teriyaki Bistro went away!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great for lunch -- very fast and convenient. I had the Spicy shrimp rice bowl and enjoyed it. Could have used a few more shrimp. I would come back here for a quick tasty lunch.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

We tried Soy Teriyaki Bistro for a Saturday lunch with friends and were pleasantly surprised. The menu is small, but varied, and the staff there is happy to customize any of the items to your taste. We had dumplings as an appetizer along with a spicy chicken bowl and beef teriyaki entrees. Everything was great, and the staff was very good about discussing dishes with us so that we all got the spiciness we wanted.

Reasonable prices. WiFi on site. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 5, 2011

I was lured in by the aroma of soy sauce after passing this place while walking to the Taco Bell from my hotel. Glad I tried it as takeout the next day!

I absolutely LOVED the shrimp (and I'm from downeast NC, so I'm picky about my shrimp) and especially the beef tacos with their crunchy, spicy "slaw." The food I tried from Soy was so interesting, with complex flavors and unusual combinations. Warning; the house dressing is very heavy on the ginger, which some people don't like. I had the two fabulous "tacos" mentioned above, miso soup (also good), and a side salad for $10.

If I ever go through Brentwood again, I'll definitely be stopping for more tacos. Craving them already!