“Our "Go To" Place!”
Review of Maniac's

Maniac's
Ranked #33 of 145 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I LOVE this place! We typically do the maniac salad with our favorite combo choice of their amazing dressings. Our kids will usually do the chicken fingers and fries. These guys have MASTERED the chicken... battered or broiled sandwiches, tenders, or on top of their mixed green salads, they know what's going on!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I've been here a few times and the place is always busy and the food is always great. I recommend the Maniac Salad with a West Texas egg roll (instead of just chicken). The lettuce and vegetables are always fresh and crisp. And, the spiced pecans...well, you just need to taste them. To top it all off they have some wonderful sauces and dressing that are made fresh daily. I prefer either the Avocado or Ranch but, my husband loves the Bang-Bang or Habanero.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

So good we went and got food there twice!!! Almost missed our flight because we wanted it so bad before we left!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Only lunch and only chicken on the menu but it's great. I always get the Maniac's Salad. There are several other options and it's always busy.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have never had anything but excellent food at Maniac's. The side sauces are excellent and their service has always been top notch. It's one of my favorite places to take someone. If you like chicken you can't miss with Maniac's. Also, the southwest egg rolls are awesome--my favorite on the menu by far.