“Fantastic”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cary, North Carolina
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Great dining room, fast and flavorful. Highly recommend this great "liitle brother" of PF Changs. Great value and something for everyone who likes Aisian cuisine.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Bob K

Florida
“Re-served food that they had given us in error”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We went to lunch here one day. We got our food and everything was fine. Then they brought us another entree that wasn't ours, set it in front of one of my kids and walked away. My child touched the food on one side. We told the next employee that walked by that it was not our food. He said keep it and they'd figured out who was supposed to get it and make another. Then the manager came to our table took the plate of food and walked it over to the table it belonged to. It had been on our table for 10 minutes. Our child had touched it. What the heck is that about!! I don't care that we didn't get to keep food we didn't want. I do care that the very tall man who was manager that day would take it and give it to someone else. That's just gross!

Visited March 2012
Brentwood, Tennessee
“My daughter's favorite”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

A variety of yummy options including Sesame Chicken, Fried Rice, Honey Seared Chicken, and Lo Mein noodles makes Pei Wei a hit with my family!

Visited February 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fair food, poor service”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

The lunch crowd overwhelms this place. The staff can't keep up with the orders, and the wait for us was well over 45 minutes, leaving us with little time to go back to work. My Pad Thai was kind of bland, and the noodles were brown rice instead of the white rice noodles I've always had in this dish. It was salty and not very good overall.

The second visit was better (the asian chopped chicken salad was OK - not great) and the service was a lot better given we got there at 11:15 instead of 11:30.

Overall, I'd skip this place for lunch.

Visited March 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Quick fast good”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Quick fast good. Try the Mongolian Beef or the Orange Chicken. It's all good and they serve beer to boot.