“Not easy to find”
Review of Cross Corner Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Cross Corner Bar and Grill
Reviewed November 23, 2013

But worth the hunt. A large selection of draft beers and good prices during 'happy hour'. "Joe's Smokin' Chicken Sandwich" was extremely tasty and quite large.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

First off spent 3 days in Brentwood TN and stopped in for a late dinner on Thursday with my brother, his wife, and my nephew. The service was so - so. The food was great and the portions were excellent. On Friday my best friend, his wife and myself had lunch. This time the service was great and once again the food was great. We then visited Saturday night after the Missouri Vanderbilt Football Game arriving at 10:54pm. We were told the Kitchen was closed even though previously we were told the Kitchen closes at 11 pm. We were disappointed about not being able to even order the Pretzel Appetizers. Bummer!!! I would give the Cross Corner Bar and Grill another visit because the Food is Great and the atmosphere can be a fun time!!!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have eaten at Cross Corner twice. Once for lunch and once to grab a late dinner. The lunch was a bit better than dinner, but, I'll go again. Nothing fancy or memorable, just good food and cold beer!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I will start by saying we did not stay for food, so this review is not of their food. We went in last week for a game of pool, beer and dinner. When we walked in we were unsure if there was a hostess as no acknowledged us. We walked over to the bar and found a server and told her we wanted to shoot some pool and order, and asked what we should do. She said to go over to the pool table and someone would be over to take our order. The pool table area is a little cramped with chaffing dishes and random furniture that they obviously didn't have room for anywhere else. But that's okay, we would work around it. 1) The pool table is broken, but free. However, there is a ball missing. We took out another ball to make it an even game. 2) We played an entire game and no one came over. No one came to ask if we wanted beer. No one came to ask if we wanted to order food. This was strange since we had told one server of our desire to order both food and beer. We decided to leave, and on the way out not a single staff member bothered to acknowledge us.
Very disappointing!!!

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Lots of big meals fairly priced. Everyone's food was very good especially the burgers. Tons of TVs and pool tables. A really nice place.

Lots of ciders but no gluten free beer or bun options.