“Chain food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I like this place, but it is chain food. The atmosphere is kind of sterile but it's reliable. I like it better than Chili's.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

The staff was knowledgeable about gluten allergies and brought an allergen chart for us to look at. The waiter made sure our food was kept separate on the grill.

Great tasting food and excellent service.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This was my first time at O'Charley's and the place was very busy on a Tuesday night. Fairly extensive menu with lots of choices. Chicken tortilla soup was very good. Had the grilled salmon and it was okay but not great being a little dry and overdone. Went back for lunch the next day. Did just the Spinach chicken salad. They did forget to put the bleu cheese crumbles on the salad.
Okay place and convienient location if you are staying across the street at the Courtyard Marriott. Would probably go here again simply for the convienience.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Fair service, but seems to be a number of locals who are regulars. That is always a good sign.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

The meal never came becasue it was not ordered because I did not get seated! We went early to dinner thinking it would be a breeze getting seated and getting on with the rest of our evening. I never expected such a rude and ruthless hostess.

She should be a Marine Corp drill sargent instead of a restaurant. She seated people in front of us and when I questioned her she hurriedly seated us in the bar where we could have gone without waiting. Whe I asked it this was the bar she said it was the bar "area" and asked me like I was moron Dont you want to sit here?

We left.

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!