“Delicious smoothies”
Review of The Juice Bar

The Juice Bar
Ranked #31 of 145 Restaurants in Brentwood
Description: Juice Bar serves 100% whole fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies and food.
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

I've only had the smoothies here and they are very good. The Mint to be is my favorite. My boys like anything with chocolate and a nut butter. The store front is tiny but they are very efficient and friendly. They will split a 24oz. smoothie into 2 12oz for kiddos. I recommend giving it a try!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I go to The Juice Bar at least once a week. Awesome smoothies and great service. My favorite smoothie is the "Mint to Be"!! Make sure you go by the Juice Bar and try one.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Love the sweet greens drink. Gives me energy when I'm tired. Great smoothies too. Made fresh to order.

1  Thank Yvonne P
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is a family run business that caters to all who enter. The quinoa salad was terrific
Lots of selections for smoothies and green drinks - all fresh and delicious!
Try a shot of ginger! Fabulous! I would come back again and again!