“The best Mediterranean Food in Nashville”

Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #19 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, TN
“The best Mediterranean Food in Nashville”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

My wife have tried them all. This place is awesome. Everything we've tried there (six+ visits in 2012) are so wonderful. I found it through TA and the first time you go looking for it you have to laugh because it's tucked away in Maryland Farms! Almost as if they are hiding it. I always get the rice pudding for desert.

1 Thank NashvilleGreg

Nashville, Tennessee
“This is not the #1 restaurant in Brentwood”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

I have nothing bad to say but I am baffled as to how this is the number one restaurant. We had the hummus and baba ganough as appetizers. I rate them both average. My wife and I both had the steak shawarma. I rate it average. The French fries were good. The people were friendly. Overall it is just like any other gyro stand.

2 Thank rkaemp
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Love the food, the employees and the ducks”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have tried several dishes here and have never been disappointed even once. I usually get the chicken shawarma with hopes that my husband will share his gyro plate. The portion sizes are generous, and every time we've visited, the employees are all smiles--friendly and courteous, always. This restaurant is tucked into the corner of a building that houses various restaurants and businesses. It's next to a large pond that's home to a bunch of ducks and, occasionally, geese. The large patio offers a great view of it all, and if you want to feed the ducks, the employees will even give you broken up pita bread! All in all, it's one of my favorite places to eat.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank kellilou3
Columbia, Tennessee
“The Best Mediterranean Food in Nashville Area”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We visit this restaurant every time we are near Brentwood. I worked for a middle eastern Dr. which they would bring in the best mediterranean food ever. I've tried many places in Nashville area & this is the best to the best I've ever had. They have good lunch prices till 1:30.
Chicken Shwarma is the best.

• Visited June 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“best mediterranean food in nashville”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I have been coming here for 7 years and am never disappointed. Larger portions than kalamata's and outdoor seating with a view of the duck pond, which my kids love.

Visited April 2012