“Mere bulles--- eat here, or miss out!!”
Review of Mere Bulles

Mere Bulles
Reserve with OpenTable
Mere Bulles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 143 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West Park Dr
“Mere bulles--- eat here, or miss out!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

Absolutely awesome cuisine. And that means something because I'm from Louisiana.... Great experience, better food, and worth every minute & cent!!
Steven Smithing... You are the bomb.com!!!

• Visited August 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
“Very Good Food,Service and Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Old Southern Charm in a beautiful restored home. Dinner on a Saturday night was excellent. We choose to eat in the small bar and received very good service. Shrimp and Grits were excellent and a little different than most with fresh spinach on top. Very good strawberry shortcake. The location is a little off the beaten path but worth it. No crazy long lines like many restaurants. A nice date night or place to take guest.

“great place for lunch”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Mere Bulles is a great place for lunch and I am sure for dinner as well.
They have lots of options--upstairs veranda and patio out back as well as indoor sitting.
The menu is varied but I always get the same wonderful meal that is sooooo good I do not want to even consider trying anything else.

• Visited June 2014
Brentwood, Tennessee
“For a night out of fine dining visit Mere Bulles”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

When you want to give your significant other a treat or enjoy a special outing with friends you won't beat the service, style and unique menu found here.

• Visited September 2013
Birmingham
“Wonderful place!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I went here for a nice dinner while visiting Nashville for the weekend. We were seated at a pretty private table. Our waitress was very sweet & made recommendations. They had two specials that night. One was surf & turf, which I ordered & the other was Grouper, which my husband ordered. We both started off with a cup of their crab bisque. Have you ever tasted food so good that at first bite, you have to catch your breath & feel a tear my come to your eye? Yeah, that was me when I tasted the bisque. Both of our entrees were fantastic as well. We were so full, we got dessert to go: their homemade carrot cake. It was amazing. My husband doesn't even like carrot cake & he loved it! We will be back to this great place when we visit Nashville again. Oh, also, I checked into the location through Foursquare & got $10 off our meal!!!