“Great food”
Review of Mere Bulles

Mere Bulles
Reserve with OpenTable
Mere Bulles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cross street: West Park Dr
Riverside, California
“Great food”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Went there for the first time for lunch with my colleges on a business trip and the food was amazing. We sat outside on the patio on a beautiful day and I had the shrimp and grits. They were cheesy and delicious and plenty of shrimp.

Canton, GA
“Nice place to go once in awhile for an upscale lunch”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

It is a restored turn of the century house (I think). It has all the charm and ambiance of an older mansion that might have been around waaaay back in the day. As far as the food goes it's pretty tasty. No matter what I've gotten I never make a trip without getting the Lobster Bisque or is it Crab Bisque? Oh well, either way those two are my favorite soups…and this one never disappoints! I've gotten the seafood grill and several of the salads and all were good. I've never gotten any of the sandwiches there although many of my friends/coworkers have and they've always seemed to enjoy them. Look to spend around $20 for lunch, which is high to me but once in awhile it's a nice change.

Columbia, South Carolina
“great!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Took my son to eat there while visiting him. Weenjoyed our food. Plenty of choices too. Would go again.

Visited June 2014
Liberty, Missouri
“You won't be disappointed!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

After a 419 mile long trip to get to Nashville from Charlotte, NC, we were tired of Inerstate fast food places and wanted to eat at a sit down restaurant that served wine. A hotel staffer suggested this restaurant and told us "You won't be disappointed." He was right. Everyone we encountered made us feel welcome. We ordered wine from a very nice selection of wines. The waiter, Bill, brought out abasket of warm bread and honey butter. Then we asked the waiter to split a Ceasar salad for us and also the entre, herb encrusted fresh, wild salmon on a bed of a wild rice pilaf and green beans.
The salad was served in chilled salad dishes and was delicious. The split entres made a very nice presentation and was the perfect sized portion for a later evening meal. Besides, when we heard that this restaurant is famous for their carrot cake, we were glad we had saved room. And to top off the evening, Bill told us that because we were first time diners at their restaurant the carrot cake was on the house. What a nice way to spend an evening enjoying good food, great service, and a couple glasses of wine away from home.

• Visited July 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Loved the service, food, wine, dessert. 5 Stars all the way! Must have their signature bisque! Our server delighted us with the history of the house and was spot on with his menu recommendations.