“Old Friends Meet For Dinner”
Review of Mere Bulles

Mere Bulles
Reserve with OpenTable
Mere Bulles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West Park Dr
Decatur, Alabama
“Old Friends Meet For Dinner”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

It has been over 20 years since I lived in Nashville. My wife and I ate at this restaurant way back then when it was located downtown. Now that it has moved, I hear it is one of the best in Brentwood and if last night were any indication, I believe it. My friend and I had reservations and we were promptly seated as soon as we arrived. We were dressed "business casual" but I saw others in jeans. The "She Crab Bisque" was excellent and I would order it again. My surf and turf was very good as well. The wine menu was more than adequate and at least last night each bottle was 50% off the listed price. It would be worth asking for the rate if it is not offered up front. I had the chocolate cake which was loaded with calories. It was not bad, but I didn't finish it. My friend had the creme brulee sampler which was excellent. Hopefully it won't be another 20 years before I eat here again.

• Visited December 2013

Asheville, NC
“Another great Thanksgiving buffet”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We made a return visit here for Thanksgiving dinner and found the food and overall experience to be just as good as last year. Among the five of us, we managed to sample every main course they offered for the day. All of them (including the sides) were excellent. We took advantage of their half-price special on wines and ordered up two bottles. We tried three different desserts. The consensus was that the pecan pie was better than the pumpkin pie, but the chocolate cake was way out in front of both (plus, the serving was enormous).

We had excellent service. We walked in about 10 minutes ahead of our reservation and were seated almost immediately. Our server was there promptly and every step of the meal happened without delay. It was not an inexpensive meal, but the prices were in line with what we expected.

• Visited November 2013
“You'll love it!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic place with great service!! I hoped being a table for one wouldn't put me on the back burner- and they were fantastic!

Fresno, California
“Delightful Night Out”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Our anaversary evening dining at Mere Bulles was truly delightful. Our waiter made for a most menerble experience. We ordered phyllo-wrapped sea bass stuffed with green spinichand seared jumbo scallops with julienne garden vegatables and lemon lobster beurre blanc. Our food was exceptionally prepared and presented. The atmosphere was also inviting but a little noisy. We highly recommend this restaurant and as for the waitier affectionately known as the V-Man.

• Visited October 2013
Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States
“Fantastic ”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a Friday night date at Mere Bulles. We booked a table earlier in the day, arrived 15 minutes early, and we're seated immediately. Great server (his name was Vernon – super nice guy), lots of good options, meal was prepared in a timely manner, and the food was outstanding. Highly recommended

1 Thank Jason D