“Excellent Special Occasion Place”
Review of Mere Bulles

Mere Bulles
Reserve with OpenTable
Mere Bulles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 143 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West Park Dr
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent Special Occasion Place”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to dinner at Mere Bulles to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary and we were blown away by the great food and excellent service! We both had the Caesar side salad and it was so great. My husband had the prime rib, which was the very best he's ever had -- and we've been to many of the high-end steakhouses in Nashville. Everything it came with -- the roasted red potatoes and asparagus -- were outstanding. I had the Shrimp Pignoli Pasta which was fantastic. They offered 1/2 price on all their bottles of wine, so that was an added bonus to the night. As if it couldn't get any better, our waiter knew it was our first visit to Mere Bulles and he gave us a free piece of carrot cake that was about the BEST thing I had every tasted. The waiter was conscientious and attentive, without being intrusive on our evening. An overall winner all the way around!

Visited June 2013

Norman, Oklahoma
“Great Wedding Reception Venue”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

For everyone who is looking for a place to have their wedding reception in Brentwood/Nashville area, I highly recommend Mere Bulles in Brentwood, TN. Our daughter recently was married and Mere Bulles is the reception venue we decided to us...e. I'm so very thankful we did. After researching and visiting different venues for her wedding reception, we selected Mere Bulles for the following reasons: 1. It was the most affordable, you do not need to rent chairs, tables, linens or dishware it is all provided! 2. It provided the elegant atmosphere we desired, 3. great food 4. very easy to work with management staff and 5. the amazing professional wait staff were the very finest. All of our guests had a wonderful time, enjoyed the food, drink and loved the wait staff who met every need promptly. Thank you Mere Bulles! We love you, Ginger Tinney

Franklin, Tennessee
“Great food, great for business or pleasure!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Went here for a business lunch, but I'd definitely come for a date or anything! The food was good, the service was amazing. V Man is awesome!!! The she crab bisque is amazing. Everything my table ordered was really good. This is a nice place to go for sure.

Powell, Ohio
“Superb Lunch”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We absolutely loved our post university graduation lunch at this restaurant. We dined in a high ceiling room, impeccably maintained. The server was a true professional and the menu choices satisfied everyone. For the superior level of cuisine, service and setting the prices were reasonable. This was a rare experience that we hope to repeat.

Visited May 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Elegant Setting, Excellent Service & Fantastic Food”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

All of the above at reasonable prices. A short distance from all the crowd of chain restaurants which suround the Galleria area, this "old school" restaurant offers an excellent variety of great entrees combined with exceptional service.

This visit I enjoyed the Seared Ahi Tuna which was perfectly prepared and presented. My business guest enjoyed the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. The setting is such that one can conduct a business conversation without noisy interruptions. My tab was very reasonable for such great food and service. This was my third visit and i plan to take other clients here on my future trips to Nashville.