“Wedding Reception”
Review of Mere Bulles

Mere Bulles
Reserve with OpenTable
Mere Bulles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West Park Dr
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had a small wedding reception here in October. From beginning to end the experience was exceptional. I had a list of things I wanted set up in the room and everything was done perfectly. Our waiter Jason was wonderful and by the time we left felt like he was one of the family. Food was outstanding. A most memorable evening and we would highly reccommend.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I'd do it again for sure. We try to eat local, when traveling. We secured a table via OpenTable.com, so there wasn't any waiting. The service was fantastic as was the food. We splurged for wine that was half-off. Make this a stop.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Went back for dinner and LOVED it!!! I sat at the bar and had the greatest service! I met the owner Steven and was very pleasant. I had gumbo for an appetizer and it tasted like my grandmas, yummy and for an entree I had a New York strip with green beans and roasted red potato, the steak was jucy, had great flavor and so tender I could cut it with a fork.

1  Thank hotelshoney
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The buffet had a wild selection. The dining room had a fantastic ambiance. The prices were a little steep for what I could eat ($29) but the quality was high and the service was attentive.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Portions are huge, so bring an appetite. Food is delicious, especially the she-crab bisque. Wait staff is very personable.