“Limited but good vegetarian options”
Review of Mere Bulles

Mere Bulles
Reserve with OpenTable
Mere Bulles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West Park Dr
Gainesville, Florida
“Limited but good vegetarian options”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This restaurant is tucked away quietly between office buildings and residential properties. The old American-French decor seeps through the food quality as well. The restaurant itself is a restored vintage southern home that serves upscale (near fine dine but not quite) food. I'd certainly recommend it if you haven't dined there yet. Equally good for both lunch and dinner, although I'd lean more towards dinner. Reserve in advance, just in case.

Liked: Decor, ambience, service, food quality and taste, wine

Disliked: Limited vegetarian options.

Visited August 2012

Beckley, West Virginia
“Amazing Crab bisque”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I had the pleasure to visit twice now through my job. Both times were incredible. I have to recommend the crab bisque. It is wonderful. The service was top notch. Definately a gem.

Visited August 2012
New Orleans
“Processed Turkey, Don't do Lunch”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We went for lunch and we were VERY disappointed. I had the turkey and brie sandwich and it had processed turkey... my husband had the catch of the day, tilapia it was so-so. Don't know what happened but dinner was MUCH better.

Ottawa
“Superb in Every Way”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This restaurant is top notch; from the moment you are greeted at the door to the moment you sign your bill, you are treted as an honoured guest. The wine list is wonderful, with price ranges for everyone. The staff are knowledgable and helpful and our waiter's recommnedations were spot on. The food is to die for...everything we had was lovely and I can say the steak was one of the best I have ever had. The meal was on the expensive side at $200+ but frankly was worth every penny.

North Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Great atmosphere with brick walls, classic artwork, airy patio seating and attentive waitstaff. I had the Fruit Tea, which was recommended to me. It was more fruit than tea, but flavorful and refreshing on a southern August afternoon. The entrees were served promptly and they were delicious, I had the Chicken Ceasar salad - fresh and flavorful. If I get a chance, next time I'm trying the Voodoo Pasta!