“Great Brunch”
Review of Mere Bulles

Mere Bulles
Reserve with OpenTable
Mere Bulles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cross street: West Park Dr
Nashville
“Great Brunch”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This was my first time at Mere Bulles in Brentwood and I never got to try it when it was downtown. Therefore with a virgin experience it was a good one. It is located in a business area of Brentwood in a historic home. The home/building is quite charming. Being that it was 101 degrees today, I didn't take the time to tour the property or enjoy their outdoor seating. Their brunch offers everything as stated on their website; a good variety of breakfast and lunch offerings. I didn't eat anything before going as I wanted to be sure to get my $20 worth as I don't normally do buffets for this reason. I don't appreciate that the manager got a little hasty with me when I inquired about jazz, as Mere Bulles was formally known for playing jazz-they now only do it for New Year's. I guess he realized he was rude and tried to make up by having a little small talk with me. In comparing Mere Bulles to my favorite brunch spot, Two Rivers Grille (includes all beverages for $14, but not as much in the food options) I would say it would be a tie due to the quality of food and service. If you're in town for the weekend I would definitely experience Mere Bulles. If you're going to be here longer or are a permanent resident I would say try both and decide as they're both worth it.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank SpiritofExcellence

Nashville, Tennessee
“The Big Letdown”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My wife and I had an evening as empty nesters, so we decided to head down to Mere Bulles for a drink and some appetizers. We wandered in at 9:25 on a Friday night. The bartender asked us what we wanted to drink, then told us he wouldn't serve us because they were closing, with no concern to accommodate us from management either. We felt betrayed, certainly not the type of Southern hospitality we expected from such an establishment.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank fiddleboy
New Orleans
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Service and what we ate, soup,crab and corn bisq,philo dough red fish and shrimp and grits, was to die for...We will be back

Visited June 2012
1 Thank hotelshoney
Nashville, TN
“Great Birthday meal!”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We recently ate here with 4 of our teenagers. The birthday girl requested lamb. After searching and researching we finally found a place, close enough to home, that did not disappoint! She had a rack of lamb with mint risotto!! It was amazing! We love risotto, and have never had this flavor before and was amzaing. I had a great fish dish. and had a very tasty she-crab soup. There was some shell pieces in the soup, not a terrible problem. But I have had a better soup in PCB. All family were impressed with their dishes.

• Visited May 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“First class”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Great staff wonderful food love the salmon B L T !!!