“Great consistent experience year after year....” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wild Iris

Wild Iris
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Iris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 141 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Town Center Way
Nashville
“Great consistent experience year after year....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

I've eaten in this place perhaps 50 times but only once in the past two or so years even though I live close by. I was so happy to find the food as consistent as ever. Had lunch with an old friend this week. They started the oil with balsamic and bread service before most everyone else and it is still good. Salads are fantastic and fresh (my favorite). This is what I got with salmon on top. Nothing else and it was excellent. My friend got a different salad...with salmon. He also got the daily soup special.

If you're not sure just ask...many old favorites were still on the menu. If they still serve shrimp and grits (daily special) try it.

• Visited April 2014

Brentwood, TN
“Two visits and counting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife and I have been to the wild iris twice in the last 6 months and have become fans of this small restaurant. Friendly atmosphere and very good service. We will return.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Nashville, Tennessee
“Better Make Reservations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Better make reservations even during the week. This is a small restaurant that is coveted by us locals. It's cozy and the service is excellent which complements the menu and food. Four of us ate here last week and each had something different and there were NO complaints, only praises for the fish and duck dishes we each had. As was mentioned by another reviewer the menu is not huge, which in my books is good--quality over quantity. But, it is complete and offers fare for every taste. I have reservations about blowing our "local cover" but do not want to rob the Iris of the business they deserve, so I say, do come on over to try them, you won't be sorry.

• Visited March 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great little find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is a small, crowded place, but it was a great little find. The atmosphere is cozy and dark. I read that it was pretty crowded, and we went on a Wednesday night and were easily able to get reservations at 7pm, but it was busy all night. The menu isn't huge, but the food was very good. I loved the mussels, and our steaks were perfectly cooked. The prices were reasonable for a restaurant of this caliber. Our service was good, though not great, and the martini was not well made at all, but everything else was great. I will definitely go again when I'm in town, and just stick with wine!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Collierville, Tennessee
“Great neighborhood gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Small somewhat crowded venue in a strip mall but with an intimate feel and great service. We had an early dinner at 6:30 on a cold night and the restaurant was packed. The food was excellent. The ribeye steak was perfectly cooked and a pasta dish I sampled was delicious. The wine list is quite adequate. I would recommend the Wild Iris for an excellent dining experience.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Wild Iris? Share your experiences!