“Best salads in middle Tennessee and great food”
Review of Wild Iris

Wild Iris
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Iris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 143 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Town Center Way
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Always very good, and our favorite gourmet place to eat. Specials always excellent.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

My husband and I ate here twice on our recent eight-day stay in Nashville. We had dinner one evening and lunch on another occasion. Our food server and the food were delightful on both occasions. The salads and the soups are terrific. On our first trip, I had the tasty trout; my husband had the famed scallops. His only complaint was that there weren't more of them. Three wasn't enough. But we returned for lunch and would return to the Wild Iris should we find ourselves back in Nashville.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

If you want a fine dinner, speciality menu with a good wine list, would
be difficult to upgrade

Reviewed October 19, 2011

I don't know how they do it, but Wild Iris takes its sidewalk facing the parking lot and transforms it into a European cafe. It's not just the ambiance but also the food and wine choices that take you from the mundane surroundings to a wonderful dining experience.

1  Thank visuality
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Another restaurant located through a simple internet search and i could not have been more pleased. Tucked away on a side street in a strip shopping center, but not hard to find. It was very busy and they had just begun to serve their new fall menu. For starters I had the fried green tomatoes with goat cheese and red pepper jelly -- OMG delish! Perfect flavors and great construction. Had the beef tenderloin for dinner that was served with 3-cheese mac and cheese and a brussel sprout slaw with a touch of truffle oil. The steak was absolutely perfect as was the brussel sprout slaw; was a little disappointed by the mac and cheese -- not the flavor so much as the pasta was slightly overcooked which made it a little mushy, not enough texture to the pasta for me. All deserts are house made and the tiramisu was delicious but i have had tiramisu just as good at other places. Next time I'll try the banana cheesecake when I visit this hidden gem.