“Good Pad Thai”

Good for: Large groups
Austin, Texas
“Good Pad Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Pad Thai was a bit different from what I'm used to. Good flavor. I ate it to the last bit. Service was a bit sluggish from time to time, but responsive.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Doc L

Memphis, TN
“Delicious Thai food with wonderful service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

garden rolls, fried rice, curried chicken, pad thai---all tasty with promt, friendly service. Would definitely recommend!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Memphistennisnut
Nashville, Tennessee
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on a Sunday around noon.We had to wait 50 minutes before our meals were served, lukewarm.The water for my hot tea was far from hot and the restaurant used grocery store (Kroger) green tea bags. At least our waiter was friendly.

• Visited December 2013
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Not authentic”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I ordered the royal thai salad, took one bite of the chicken and threw the rest away. the chicken tasted like the 2% chicken at subways. I also had the salmon and vegetables which was average at best

Visited June 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Horrible Horrible Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Thai places are judged on their Pad Thai. This is by far the worst Pad Thai I have had in my life. I tasted a distinct maple syrup flavor. I took a few bites and refused to eat the rest. I have had many varieties and real Pad Thai not knock off Americanized versions and this was by far the grossest.

• Visited September 2012