“Disappointing”

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee
“Disappointing”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on a Sunday around noon.We had to wait 50 minutes before our meals were served, lukewarm.The water for my hot tea was far from hot and the restaurant used grocery store (Kroger) green tea bags. At least our waiter was friendly.

• Visited December 2013

Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Not authentic”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I ordered the royal thai salad, took one bite of the chicken and threw the rest away. the chicken tasted like the 2% chicken at subways. I also had the salmon and vegetables which was average at best

Visited June 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Horrible Horrible Horrible”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Thai places are judged on their Pad Thai. This is by far the worst Pad Thai I have had in my life. I tasted a distinct maple syrup flavor. I took a few bites and refused to eat the rest. I have had many varieties and real Pad Thai not knock off Americanized versions and this was by far the grossest.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Lee K
Santa Barbara, CA
“Physically pleasant; Ordinary food”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our GPS told us it was on Franklin Pike, but it's really around the corner on Church Street. Restaurant has a very attractive interior. They were not very busy the night we ate there, but they ended up seating us rather close to another party. We should have asked to move, but, exhausted from a long day of travel, did not do so.

We started with Tom Ka Gai soup, a favorite and one of our benchmarks for Thai restaurants. This was disappointing. It was thick and sweet and creamy, without the strong flavor of galanga and lemongrass and lime that we expected. Our mains--an eggplant dish and a "specialty" announced as 16 oz of grilled salmon--were very uneven. There's no way it was actually a 16 oz piece of salmon. The flavors were pretty good; the range of vegetables offered very limited. i felt like the prices were high relative to the quality.

Visited April 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Ok but inconsistent”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Have eaten here many times and generally have had a good experience. They are very child tolerant (sometimes wish they were not quite so...) Dishes are prepared in what seems to be authentic Thai fashion--and they do a good job of adjusting the heat (I like it hot but not "native"). The atmosphere is modern but warm, the wait staff is friendly. Unfortunately, over the past year dinners there have been inconsistent. When things are good, they are very good, when not so good, it is just average. I will continue to dine there, but not as often as I once did, unless they return to form.

Visited February 2013