“Not the Bell!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Not the Bell!”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Referred by locals and absolutely, thoroughly enjoyed this!
Deliciously served and spiced, with great ambiance. You'll have to try it!

• Visited April 2012

Brentwood, Tennessee
“Deliciously different”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Huge fan of The Local Taco! Every dish I've eaten has been delicious and the options are wonderfully different. Items such as Buffalo Chicken Tacos, Barbecue Tacos, Brisket Tacos, Spicy Turnip Greens, and Mexi-Tater Tots highlight a menu filled with interesting choices. Also a fan of the chips, queso, and guacamole. I enjoy eating inside, outside on the patio, and even getting to-go orders. All very pleasing! A regular go-to on my lunch rotation.

• Visited April 2012
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Tex Mex with an Edge”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Not your typical tex mex food, but it was great expecially the chicken

Visited January 2012
Nashville
“What a nice surprise to find Local Taco!”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

As a last-minute decision to try a new place for dinner in the Brentwood, TN, area, our family of four ventured to Local Taco. The location is a bit "off the main drag," but we are so glad we found it! The fish tacos were pretty good, while the kids enjoyed their steak quesadillas . . . but my salad of fried goat cheese and red beets was incredible! I do not know when I have enjoyed such a deliciously "different" salad. And, yes, my husband even tried it and raved about it. And our celebratory margarita on the rocks was way above standard for local restaurants!

Visited January 2012
Nashville, TN
“Excellent margaritas and atmosphere”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Went to The Local Taco wanting a place that I could sit down, enjoy a margarita and talk with a business colleague. I had passed by several times but never stopped in to try so I decided to give it a try after finding out they had $4 margaritas all day on Monday! The place is very quaint with a very cool laid out patio areas and dining room that has garage doors that open up when it's warm. The bar area was very cute and turned out to be a great place to meet up with a friend and have conversation. We only ordered their margaritas and tried three of the salsa. Everything was excellent, fresh and homemade.... yes, the margaritas were made with homemade ingredients including homemade sweet and sour. I will be going back sometime in the near future to try out their tacos!

• Visited January 2012