“Disappointing meal” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Tennessee
“Disappointing meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Friday night we go to Chili's in Brentwood at 8pm. Service was very slow, table for 4. Food was average. It wasn't that crowded. Prices are average, maybe on the high side. Paid with a credit card. Next morning the Fraud Dept of my credit card asked me about a fraudulent purchase made that day in Cal. Coincidence?? Hmmm. Notified the Manager who did not seem alarmed. My and my family's last visit there.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Bainbridge, Georgia
“Actually Great Quick Saturday Night Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

To start out Darrin was my server, he was top notch, he enjoys his job and it shows! Had the southwest Mac n cheese, rack of ribs and twice baked potato along with 2 margeritas and some sweet tea. If I'm back in the Brentwood area I would definitely stop back in. Try em out

Knoxville, Tennessee
“not the best chilis i have ever been to”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Worst dining experience I have ever had at a Chilis. The food was marginal, the service was poor and the overall experience lacked what every other chilis Ive been to had.

Visited March 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Wonderful food, excellent service totally enjoyed this restaurant and the good part is my husband and I got a meal each for $20.00 plus a appetizer to share awesome price;))
Two entrees and an appetizer to share for $20.00 can't beat that.
We received excellent service our waitress was right on it she knew what she was doing.

Visited November 2012