“panera bread in Brentwood”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #35 of 142 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed June 8, 2014

First time eating there. Food was good, service was good and they had a variety of different things to get.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Was standard Panera Bread, excellent as always-bagels and homemade cream cheese, wonderful. Quiet, still people using the place to connect to the internet.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Basic fast food for breakfast. It was six of us, who had a basic breakfast. Everything was average. Price was OK. I missed having lox with my bagel.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Fave not so fast food spot. Yummy and healthy! So many selections and a good place to sit and do work.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I was so excited when I checked into the Holiday Inn Express and saw that Panera Bread was just a couple hundred yards from the hotel. I ate there for lunch once, then ate there for dinner every night for my 4 night stay at the hotel. The staff was awesome even remembered my name my last visit. The food was delicious and affordable. I was able to purchase a 1/2 sandwich - which is plenty big enough and my favorite tomato soup with a drink for under $10.00. The restaurant seemed very busy. It was very clean and they were preparing people's meals quickly. I was glad to see that they were busy. Thank you for my delicious meals!! I'll see you again if I come back to the Nashville area.