“Really good Thai food”

Jasmine Thai Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Princeton, Kentucky
“Really good Thai food”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I really liked Jasmine Thai Restaurant. The Tom Kha coconut soup was outstanding. The basil duck was excellent and the brentwood sushi roll was very good. You can spice it up to the level you can handle. I give this place a big thumbs up in Nashville.

Visited September 2014

Spring Hill, TN
“THE BEST-Don't listen to OurTnFamily & OldBen_00”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

This place is the best... Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have been eating here for many years and the food is always, fresh, hot, served with a smile, and reasonably priced.

My father is a 92 year old WWII vet. He loves this place and will not eat out anywhere else. They treat us like family.

You will love this place: Great food, great prices, very nice atmosphere!!!!

• Visited August 2014
“Great food”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Good food, good service, nice ambiance. Don't let the strip mall location fool you! I had the green curry with basil and the the vegetable soup. Fresh and tasty! And the prices are reasonable too.

Brentwood, Tennessee
“Still mediocre...”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I would have given this a 3 probably, but my husband said no more than two. We had tried this previously and didn't have a good experience but I thought we would try one more time. Unfortunately I should have stuck with my first impression. Mediocre food, smallest dinner portion I have ever had at a Thai restaurant and not that clean. The only compliment I can give it is that the food came out extremely fast. The server was not friendly, nor unfriendly, but literately said 3 words the entire time...that is not an exaggeration. We won't be back.

• Visited July 2014
Franklin, Tennessee
“Used to be great.”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Years ago this was one of the great restaurants in Coolsprings. It is still worth trying maybe for lunch but it is very far from what it used to be.

Visited June 2014