“Fish galore”

Humdingers Fire Grill Fish and Chicken
Ranked #31 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

All kinds of fish to choose from. I had rainbow trout, saffron rice , Caesar salad. all very good. Other selections for people who don't like fish.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We discovered this place whilst shopping nearby. Lots of different types of fish plus chicken. Choose your interesting sauces and sides. Totally healthy place to eat. Ahi salad great, mahi-mahi and all fish cooked correctly. Grilled asparagus, sweet potatoes. Good place. Clean. Friendly service. I hope they stay in Brentwood for us regulars.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Fast casual and unusual eatery. Swai dish is incredible. This small chain is sure to grow. This is from the website: flame grilled, mouth watering entrées using unique sauces. Knowing health and wellness was becoming important to a discerning clientele, they chose to build their entrées around freshly grilled gourmet fish, chicken and vegetable

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I was concerned at first when I saw that you have to order at the counter, take a number and they deliver your food. But, not to worry, the food was high quality and the service was great. There were four of us and we all ordered very divergent items and we all loved what we got, although I must say, the next time I'm going to have the Avocado and Tuna salad. That looked particularly delicious.

Granted, this isn't what I would consider a "going out to eat dinner" restaurant, but I would highly recommend it for any casual occasion. VERY healthy, tasty and fresh food!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Great food. Well made and quickly served. Didn't know what to expect but turned out to be a great choice. I had an Amberjack dish that was outstanding.