“Great Food, Moderate Price, First Class Service”
Review of Bricks Cafe

Bricks Cafe
Ranked #14 of 158 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have dined at Bricks with friends on 3 different occasions. Each visit has been a treat. I have eaten 3 different items on the menu. Brick Oven Pizza, Rattlesnake Pasta and smothered chicken. All have been A-1. The service is great. The waitpersons have a great wit about them and are fast and efficient. The cocktails are mixed perfectly and they have an ample selection of spirits and beer. The salads and desserts are wonderful too! GO! Not fancy, great casual dining. It is very active but not too loud to have a conversation.

Date of visit: September 2013
1  Thank Oldskeer

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and enjoyed it. The food is a cut above and the presentation nice. Our service has been very good. Prices are a little higher on some items than I would like but overall there is a good range to choose from. The chicken and goat cheese pizza was large enough for both me and my husband. It would not have been for a family, but it was quite delicious. I like that they can always cook fish for me on the grill and put it on my salad-very tasty salmon.
Sometimes a group of us go there after church. They do not seem put off to accommodate us.
I will say that I agree with the comment that it can be too loud. If you are hoping for a quiet dining experience, you may think twice about it if they are super busy.

Date of visit: September 2013
1  Thank sullyfamly
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Our family was craving a large pizza for lunch. Price was $13. for a large. Needless to say, we were very disappointed when the pizza came out barely enough to feed one or two. We order pizza all of the time, and a large cheese pizza that feeds our whole family is usually that price at the most! The pizza was okay. We may go back to try more on their menu, but not to order a family pizza.

Date of visit: July 2013
1  Thank Realmadridsoccer
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our hotel in Brentwood suggested this restaurant and it was very good. Located in a nice strip center. The pizza, salads and ribs were great.

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Went on a Saturday night and got seated quickly. Had wine from the specials. It was excellent. Party I was with had a couple of the pasta dishes, pizzas and burgers. Everyone enjoyed. Really liked the house salad. Got it w the lemon shallot dressing and with the spring greens it was a nice departure from the standard "side salad". When we left the line was long. It did get noisy but it was casual place and you expect that. Overall good.

1  Thank MemCer