“Food good, the waitress.......” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 141 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Buffalo, NY
“Food good, the waitress.......”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Dined at Longhorn 2 couples. The good ; we all had steak, and it was super, would go back tomorrow. My medium rare was done right, my wife's medium was, as she says" Excellent". Side of baked potato very good. All in all a good dining experience. the bad; waitress forgot we ordered wine with dinner, and, after the meal we mentioned it, she explained she was busy and should have been reminded. Reminded? Thought it was her job to remember? We would definitely recommend Longhorns, Hamburg NY for a great steak.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Garland, Texas
“Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

A really nice chain steakhouse.
Nice salads and very very good steak considering the price..
Ate at several of these and havent been disappointed yet!!

Visited August 2013
“Incredible place for tourists!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am vacationing in Brentwood, TN. My husband, daughter (2) n and I all went to longhorn right before closing time. Our waitress was caring, intelligent, and understanding even while my daughter was acting out. The food was unbelievably delicious. We had drinks, appetizers, and dinner all within a timely-fashion. I can't complain one bit. The business is also themed and beautiful, it has pictures, mounted horns, televisions, and plays country music. It was a very relaxing setting!

• Visited August 2013
Miami
“First night family reunion dinner at Brentwood.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

This restaurant is for meat lovers. The prices were average for quality beef, but the portions were conservative. We chose this location because it was right across of the hotel and after driving for so many hours it was very convenient. They sang Happy Birthday to my son and gave him a free dessert. The service was good and the meat, salads and bread was good. We enjoyed the celebration.

Visited August 2013
“Excellent service and tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We visited this restaurant while in Franklin on business. The food was excellent! I had Flo's Filet and my husband had the Outlaw Ribeye. Both were cooked as we requested. Mine would melt in your mouth! I had a baked sweet potato and my husband had a loaded baked potato. Both were very good. I also loved the Texas Tonion and bread. My Caesar salad was good - sometimes Caesar salads can be a bit strong, but this was just right.

Our server, Ross, was excellent! He was pleasant and attentive without hovering. The hostess was also very friendly. The Western decor and atmosphere was nice. I haven't been to a Longhorn Steakhouse in a while. It seems to have moved up to a more upscale restaurant. I was pleased with the change!

• Visited July 2013