“First night family reunion dinner at Brentwood.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This restaurant is for meat lovers. The prices were average for quality beef, but the portions were conservative. We chose this location because it was right across of the hotel and after driving for so many hours it was very convenient. They sang Happy Birthday to my son and gave him a free dessert. The service was good and the meat, salads and bread was good. We enjoyed the celebration.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We visited this restaurant while in Franklin on business. The food was excellent! I had Flo's Filet and my husband had the Outlaw Ribeye. Both were cooked as we requested. Mine would melt in your mouth! I had a baked sweet potato and my husband had a loaded baked potato. Both were very good. I also loved the Texas Tonion and bread. My Caesar salad was good - sometimes Caesar salads can be a bit strong, but this was just right.

Our server, Ross, was excellent! He was pleasant and attentive without hovering. The hostess was also very friendly. The Western decor and atmosphere was nice. I haven't been to a Longhorn Steakhouse in a while. It seems to have moved up to a more upscale restaurant. I was pleased with the change!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Right next door to the Sheraton. Good food as always and friendly staff. I don't eat steak, but I really enjoyed the parmesan chicken!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed right next door so was convenient except they close way too early. Service was just ok, but I'm sure it was because they wanted to close an hour early. Food was ok to, probably same reason. Hubby and I couldn't get out of there quick enough even though the posted hours said we had over an hour before closing, servers made no bones about "make it quick and get out". More than likely won't go back to this one. Too bad as the location is ideal for some of the hotels in the area.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Looking for a quick lunch during lunch hour means not crossing Franklin Road into the Maryland Farms area. And then I remembered Longhorn's next to Target. We decided to have the shaved prime rib sandwiches and Mom and Dad shared theirs. Our server Michael took our drink order quickly and correctly and returned post haste with oven fresh bread and our drinks. We decided to have the shaved prime rib sandwiches and Mom and Dad wanted to share theirs with mushrooms on the side. The food was delicious and freshly prepared.

Michael had the kitchen split their order onto two full size plates with full orders of fries on both. It was unexpected and a pleasant surprise.

My sole disappointment was the noise level. The ambiance was a bit overwhelmed by the noise level and conversation was almost uncomfortable.

All in all, a very good, quick lunch with excellent service.