“Good food need better service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 145 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2012

The restaurant was clean. I ordered a steak and it was served different than what I ordered. It was good but not how I ordered. Server never came back to offer refills on drinks. I don't like a server to constantly hover around the table but I do like for them to look in my direction as they pass or to come over during the course of a meal and offer refills. I also asked for my salad dressing to be served on the side. Yep, it was on the salad instead. It was good but not how I ordered.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Great place to eat, the service was excellent. Great meal for the price.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

The food here was good American food at a fair price. I would go back just because the hostess and wait staff was so attentive and friendly.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

The food was great and service was OK. Would go here again.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

My wife and I eat here regularly--it's one of our favorites. Since we aren't big eaters, we usually buy a large steak, order an extra side, and share the salad. We are full without being stuffed. A couple of times my wife's share of the ribeye was too "gnarly", and they were very ready to make it right. In fact, the manager said to ask for him and he will pick the steak the next time. The steaks are deliciously flavored (and so is the prime rib.) Good food at a good price.