“Which Wich”

Which Wich
Ranked #82 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My standby lunch sandwich shop. They have the best black bean patty sandwich around. Don't forget your cup for discounted drinks.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This Which Wich isn't exactly the fastest service - I normally have to wait 5-10 minutes for my sandwich however it's worth it. The people are very friendly and the establishment is very clean.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Wow, this was my first visit. Great sandwiches. Well priced. Friendly. Fast. Excellent. And I love how much is in the sandwich with just the right amount of tender bread. A winner! I'll be back!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This restaurant has many sandwiches to choose from and a large number of condiment/add-on choices. The ordering method is to fill out a printed order bag so you can make specific choices as to condiments, cheese, toppings, etc. It's nice to make an order so personal.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Good service and patient too as we'd never visited a Which WICH before. It was walking distance from the Baymont meaning we didn't have to wait for service and no car after driving 13 hours.