New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“The outside doesn't do it much justice.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Nashville Brentwood

Courtyard Nashville Brentwood
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
“The outside doesn't do it much justice.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

The hotel rooms were clean. The beds were pretty comfy. The bathtub could've been whiter. The rooms have entrances located where you parked your car. And you do need a car. There's a McDonald's right next door that you can walk to, another restaurant across the street and a Walgreens. Close to the highway so you can get where you want to go.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
Christopher M, Manager at Courtyard Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Keynah,
Thank you for your review of our property and for highlighting some things you enjoyed about your stay. We hope you will visit us again when your travels bring you back to Brentwood, TN. Have a great week!

Christopher J. Moody
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

There is nothing different about this Courtyard that sets it apart from others, but it is well maintained, has a nice area outside to relax by the pool, and the service is always friendly.
We were here for a concert in downtown Nashville, so only interested in a nice, comfortable,
hotel to spend the night at a reasonable price. It delivered on all counts.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Christopher M, Manager at Courtyard Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Dear Sandy,

Thank you for your nice comments about our staff and hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback and I will be sure and share your comments with my team. I hope that you will visit us again the next time that you travel to Nashville.

Suffolk, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had a late flight into Nashville, attempted to check into our room at 11:45 PM. Was told we would need to wait for a few minutes as they were just finishing cleaning our room. Who cleans a room at midnight. Waited about 15 minutes and then went to our room. There was a gentleman cleaning our room, he was very polite but cleaning a room at midnight did not seem normal. When we did get into our room, there were no trash cans, the bathtub was clogged and there was a hair pick on the floor next to our bed. The bed didn't not have a comforter only the white cover. Very frustrated to say the least. When my husband went out into the lobby to get something he heard the front desk attendant and the gentleman cleaning our room talking about us. We did ask to be moved for our remaining nights (we were staying 5) and was moved to a room on the second floor. It was much better with none of the problems we had with the first room. The location was convenient as others have stated, the barista was very accommodating as we went to get coffee about 15 minutes before they opened, but she went ahead and fixed our coffee. It was a very bumpy start to our business trip, but did end better.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
Christopher M, Manager at Courtyard Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Sandy,

I would like to take this opportunity to formaly apologize for your experience. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with a clean room and exceptional customer service. I apologize that your room was not cleaned properly upon check in. I will follow up with my team to ensure this sort of thing does not happen again. Please call me the next time you travel to Nashville and I will personally ensure that you have a great stay. I am glad that the rest of your stay was more pleasant than the first night. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time that you travel to Brentwood.

jonesboro, arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Was staying overnight on my way through Nashville. This hotel was conveniently located a few miles south of Nashville. More econmical than the overpriced hotels in Nashville. Nice neighborhood, nice facility, seemed modern and new. Lacked an indoor pool, a minor issue for us. Also no included breakfast which we did not mind.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank pvel
Christopher M, Manager at Courtyard Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Pvel,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay. Thank you for your comments about our hotel and for sharing how close we are to downtown Nashville. Please come back and stay with us again when our outdoor pool opens this summer. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Again, I do appreciate this valuable input as we work to continually improve our service to our guests and I look forward to your return to the Brentwood Courtyard.

Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I will be staying here again and I look forward to another great experience.
If I stay in other towns, I will choose a Courtyard by Marriott hotel first, whenever possible.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Christopher M, Manager at Courtyard Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
KIm,
Thank you for your comments about our hotel and staff. We truly appreciate feedback especially when it is positive. I will be sure and pass this comment on to my team. We hope that you will choose us again the next time you travel to Brentwood.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

This is my second stay at this particular Courtyard. Location is great, rooms are always clean, comfortable and somewhat stylist for what I had imagined for a Courtyard. Everyone is always pleasant and helpful. I enjoy the little Bistro in the lobby and the setup there with the TV and sofa areas. I come to Nashville on a pretty regular basis and plan to continue to stay at this Courtyard. Great price point as well. Impressed with everything form personnel to price.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kim B
Christopher M, Manager at Courtyard Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Thank you for your comments about our staff and hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback and I will definitely share this with my team. Please come back and stay with us the next time you travel to Nashville.

Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

This hotel was nice. They do need some updating as the carpet in the hallway looks "tired." The room was somewhat small but had a king size bed, couch, table, and dresser. The water pressure in the shower was great! There is no free breakfast but there is a bistro cafe in the lobby. One outside door entry scanner was broken so it was annoying to have to go to a different door, farther away from the elevator to get to our room.

Room Tip: The rooms have sliding glass doors and a small patio or balcony depending on the floor you are on.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Christopher M, Manager at Courtyard Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a tripadvisor Survey regarding your recent stay. Our customer feedback is very important to us and it is through comments such as yours that we are able to correct our shortcomings.

I truly apologize for your poor experience, as it is evident from your comments that our hotel was not up to our traditional Marriott standard. The lcok issue you experienced has been resolved. Please be assured that your concerns have been addressed with the appropriate associates to ensure this does not reoccur.

Again, I do appreciate this valuable input as we work to continually improve our service to our guests and I look forward to restoring your faith in the Brentwood Courtyard. Please call me the next time you travel to Nashville and I will ensure you have a pleasant experience.

Christopher J. Moody