“A Nice Break from Fast Food”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #70 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Quick/fast food approach but without the greasy burger, fries... Chicken Pita is great; greek salad delicious. Nice atmosphere - clean.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Zoe's is always fresh. Love their chicken salad sandwich but everything on the menu is good. Fresh, fresh, fresh.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Got Zoe's for my teams meeting last month.. The food was different then the typical pizza I always get for them and the feedback from the team was it was good and we should put in the rotation of lunch places we order from .. They really liked the chocolate cake and the kabobs.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I ordered carry out the other night. A co-worker of mine loves Zoe's so I thought I'd give it a try while vacationing in Brentwood. I thought it was good food and priced right!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is a good restaurant its so good. The slaw is awesome, Try it.
So is their chicken kabobs. This restaurant is also in other cites as well. I'm happy Brentwood has one now.