“ribs were awesome”
Review of Judge Bean's BBQ

Judge Bean's BBQ
Ranked #5 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: THE BEST BBQ EAST OF TEXAS When you come to Judge Bean's, we want you to feel at home. We want to you to get good, home-cooked food straight off the pit, side dishes that will make your mouth water and and an experience that is unique to our place. That's a tall order, but it's a promise we do our best to make good on every day we open the doors. At Judge Bean's, a lot of folks say we have our own vibe. And that is true. We're not your typical BBQ joint. We're better than that.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We had plates of various BBQ (Ribs, brisket, pork). I must say that the best thing My husband and I had were the ribs. They were the best thing hands down!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

When you walk in, the smell of barbecue envelops you. There is a small bar area to the left. All-You-Can-Eat Taco Tuesday for under $10!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I NEVER expected to like the atmosphere of a bbq joint until I met this local establishment. What used to be a hole in the wall bar is now a well established pig on the spit, with band nights, regulars, and all around good time. you have regular seating for family and friends, or a moderate bar scene for sports fans. All around, the bartenders are kind, the clientene are friendly, and overall, you cannot beat the customer service. A+

1  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed July 7, 2014

A fun Texas style and shack looking restaurant with a western feel and bar. Pretty damn good Q. Even the side dishes are better than average! I'm looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Had the 3 meat combo to share. All 3 meats were excellent but brisket was best ever had. No fat in my brisket. Sides were great. Wonderful salsa and chips. Great service. Southern BBQ place deco with lots of flat screen tvs. @ $4.50 dessert too expensive for quantity you get, but @ $2 the tea was a bargain. GO give this place a try!!!