“Two bad experiences trying to get in”
Review of The Perch

The Perch
Ranked #16 of 143 Restaurants in Brentwood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I don't think this qualifies as a complete review but my wife and I have attempted to eat here twice over the last couple of months. Although I'm sure the atmosphere is nice when they're not full, the seating is very odd and crowded. There were two tables unoccupied but one was by a trash can with only one chair and the other was being used by a staff member to roll silverware in napkins. There was no obvious sign as far as seating and the staff just seemed to be oblivious to us and another couple waiting to be seated. I also noticed that it seems the crepes were cooked one at a time and there were people who were finished eating before others in their group were even served. I don't need to wait for a third strike - not going back.

1  Thank RGfromNashville

Reviewed November 30, 2012

So heard good stuff about The Perch and was interested in stopping in after dropping my car off. THe service up front was excellent and the feedback about questions great.. The selection for breakfast and lunch crepes were excellent and the specials were nice.. I had the egg and chirizo crepe and my friend had the carmel/apple crepe.. We also had medium coffees.. the total costs for those four items was about 20 bucks.. The price for my crepe was over $7 and I was not not stuffed or even close to being full.. BUT overall the experience of the atmosphere, food and service was great.. IF you are on a budget then suggest that you do not go.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

While visiting family in Brentwood, we wanted some coffee. As a rule, we always try to support local businesses, instead of the big chains. Service was prompt and friendly. Tons of choices of coffees, flavorings, espressos and lattes. We didn't eat,but the food we saw looked delicious. Shop local at the Perch, you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Excellent flavorful CREPES! We will be back for takeout again as dining in options are limited and uninspiring. Outdoor seating faces a busy street.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Traveling from Virginia to Alabama, and stumbled upon 'the perch', felt like we won lottery.

My wife had omelette with pepper jack and chorizo....a hot winner.

I had the peanut butter and banana crepe....a power meal.

The kids enjoyed Belgian waffles..... Still haven't heard them or see them stop eating.

Lastly, 5 muffins for the road!

Great place, great price, the best food.