Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Dayton, Ohio
“Scary Place”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My stay did not get off to a good start. The Holiday Inn website was a little generous with their location information. Perhaps misleading would be a better word. GPS won't get you there-you will have to call for directions as it is difficult to find.

The people at the desk were outstanding-very friendly. Just a shame the property is not well maintained. I enetered my room and was greeted by a terrible offensive odor that I assume was mildew...or worse. I opened the front of the A/C to unit to find the source of the odor and discovered the filters were BLACK and caked with a nasty substance of some sort. I only hope it was not black mold...or worse. I went to the front desk to report the odor and also tell them there was no shampoo in the bathroom. They sent up a nice housekeeper who gave two squirts of Pine Sol and left.

My advice to potential guests at this property-pay a little more and keep driving. NOT a nice place to stay at all.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear WireMaster,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our property. We welcome feedback especially from our valued guests like you.

I apologize if you didn't find our hotel conveniently located and sorry if your room condition fell below your standards. We deeply regret that your stay with us didn't live up to your expectations.

Dhan M
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Florence, Alabama
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed here while in Nashville for a wedding. Upon check-in, the lady at the front desk was very friendly and seemed genuinely happy that I was staying with them. The room was clean and seemed new (or at least newly updated). However, there was no refrigerator or microwave in our room. Free breakfast (average) was provided that included pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sausage, biscuits, eggs, and a variety of pastries and cereals. Free wifi is also available. Conveniently located next door to Target that was part of a nice shopping center.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Massillon
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

As I lay me down to sleep, I noticed my bed smelled like pee. I wonder if people who book through third parties like Hotels.com or Hotel Tonight are given less desirable rooms. It seems they aren't trying to make repeat customers from these patrons

• Stayed May 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear MassillonJill,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is important to us and we try our hardest to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We are so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us and regret the room you received did not live up to your expectations. Please be assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and providing us a candid feedback.

Joel B
IHGCare

Travelers are raving about these Brentwood hotels

Gallatin, Tennessee
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Nice staff, very clean modern room. We have a family of 5 and everyone enjoyed the breakfast. We had free wifi. There is a railroad right beside the hotel. Wasn't a problem with us because we have lived close to railroads before. Good location for Brentwood/Franklin area. Comfortable bed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights. The space is really nice with kitchenette, living room with fireplace, office desk, walk-in closet, 2 sink areas for dressing, etc. Breakfast was decent. However, the sofa and mattresses were very hard and uncomfortable. Also, the noise from the traffic going by doesn't stop all night. We came home exhausted!

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for preferred bed size. As a couple, we were given double beds.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear K S,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations, and I apologize for any disturbance you have experienced during your stay. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Janice A
Florence, Alabama
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Everything is crisp and clean. Breakfast was above par. Service with a smile. Only downfall would be the train on the back side of the hotel. Workout room was better than most... nice large hot tub next door to the workout room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Mpls
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The heater in the room next to me made a loud humming noise every time it kicked in and caused my whole room to vibrate loudly. At 4 in the morning I called the front desk and they gave me a different room. I was about to fall asleep when a train went by. I mentioned the noise to the front desk - hopefully they fix it. I also thought the price was high for the location and quality.

Room Tip: Pick even numbered rooms to avoid the trains. Don't be near room 422.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear MplsDon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. I understand that having a good night sleep is important and it sounds like we fell below your expectations. I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced due to the noise and vibration. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Ferdinand G.