Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Stay”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Brentwood Friday-Sunday. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. Minimum amount of noise, slept well. Breakfast was very good, every morning had just a little different twist to the menu, I enjoyed that. One morning we had linked sausage and the next bacon and the next sausage patties. Scrambled eggs one morning, omelete the next. Really enjoyed the change. The first place that we had hot pancakes from a pancake machine.
We enjoyed our stay, will recommend everyone the stay their when in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ronnie Y

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

It's time for an upgrade. Everything about this place is OLD. The furniture has sen better days, the heat/AC is noisy and out dated, the mattress is as thin as tissue paper and the pillows have had it. Did I mention the TRAINS?!? Bring earplugs because if you are unlucky and get a room on the west side, the trains sounds as if they are coming through your room.

I could deal with the trains, if they would just undate the place. Until then, we won't be back.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Randy B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to constantly improve the service we provide.

I am disappointed to hear that your stay didn't live up to your expectations. I am truly sorry if you didn't find our hotel to your liking and regret the inconvenience you had with our air conditioning system. Additionally, I apologize for the noise challenges you had.

Guest comfort is of the utmost concern to us and our hotels are committed to making every possible effort to provide a comfortable environment. With this in mind, your comments will be forwarded to the ownership of the hotel to take into consideration for future improvements. Once again, thank you for your comments.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Travelers are raving about these Brentwood hotels

alpharetta, georgia
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband and i always stay at HIE because of business. This hotel is nice, clean, friendly personnel, and fast wifi. Beds are comfy. The property is a little older than others we have stayed at but is ok. Works for us. Hostess putting the breakfast buffet together is the most friendly I've ever run into! Glad she is there, always smiling and helpful. A lot of stores and restaurants close by.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank xctryskier
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great location close to I-65 in in brentwood. It is close to several restaurants that you can walk to. I got a suite and it had a good sized "den" area with a pull out couch. I usually think of a suite as having a door separating the rooms, this one doesn't, if you are planning on getting this room for the family keep that in mind. The staff was very nice and the fitness center was well equipped.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was clean with comfy beds. We were in town for a function at Belmont University, so we got a cheaper school rate which was nice. We did have a slight problem getting them to apply this rate, but after a couple of times asking, they finally did it like they said they would.
The breakfast was the standard HIE fare - pretty good. The staff in the breakfast area was very nice.
I would have liked a little more water pressure in the shower.
I especially loved that it was in walking distance to a Panera, Qdoba, & Target!

• Stayed November 2012
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on our way back to Birmingham from a long trip back from Missouri. Had stayed at this location several years ago and felt comfortable in choice of location. Walked in at 10:30 pm without a reservation and desk clerk named Lindsey was sitting on the floor behind the desk and was on her cell phone. Obviously disappointed that I had interrupted her personal conversation. Continued to talk for a few more seconds than finally hung up. Her phone rang twice more while checking me in. Even though I am a platinum member was very slow in checking me in. Told her I did not have my number with me and she acted like it was a chore to have to look it up. Went back to the car and got my phone which has my number on the HI app so she would not have to over work herself. Even though she was having problems checking me in, the other employee who was sitting Around the corner, never came out until Lindsey was lost in the check in process. Finally after the second girl finally figured out that she was trying to do my room as a direct bill even though I had given her a credit card. The second girl was very unkept. They gave me a rate of 114 with my AAA but the sheet they had me sign said 119 which I had to bring to their attention. Room was strange and interior was painful to look at. The living room area carpet was dirty and the coach looked like it had been in a frat house. Bed was comfortable and breakfast was decent. Won't stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
Monroe Township, NJ
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Written up as new when it was obviously refurbished. We drive from East coast to Texas twice a year and are HI priority members. This hotel was overpriced at 15a9 plus taxes. The bathtub had a soap holder hung at 30 degrees so during our showers we juggled with our soap and the dish. We checked in late and got into bed when this load continous noise started to happen. I thought a plane was hitting the hotel. This"Brentwood" facility backs up to Rt 65 and very busy railroad tracks.

Room Tip: Away from the highway and tracks...good luck.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear TXbound13,

Thank you for being a Priority Club Rewards member and taking the time to write our hotel a review. I am disappointed to hear about your experience regarding your recent stay with us. I want to assure you that our hotel is proud of its cleanliness and quality of its product. I apologize that you found your stay less than satisfactory due to the noise levels at the hotel. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Pam G.