“Clean and comfortable place.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed March 1, 2012

This hotel was clean and comfortable place to stay. It wasn't easiest place to find in dark but it wasn't far from interstate. Mattress and pillows were very comfortable. I slept very good that night. Breakfast was good and well kept thru. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012

Reviewed February 24, 2012

This is a nice budget hotel. It is right off of the Interstate and has many shops and restaurants nearby.The worst part of the hotel is that it is right on a railroad track and when the train comes by it is very loud...not a problem if you are a heavy sleeper.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank vikingteacher
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Nice change! This was my first time staying at this hotel. I usually stay at a different hotel in the brentwood area but wanted to try this one because ive always like staying at holiday inn hotels. It was a pleasure. The room was very clean and everyone made you feel like they wanted you there. Will definitly make this my place to stay when im back in brentwood.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I was traveling through Nashville and decided to stop in and stay as I had become too tired to drive further, the hotel front desk was friendly and welcoming! I spent alittle extra and stayed in a king suite with a walk in shower which was fantastic especially because I love a warm shower before bed.The next morning I was delighted with a warm breakfast whose host was so delightful and went the extra mile to make my stay enjoyable! I would deffiently reccomend this hotel to any one I loved everything about the hotel it has a shopping complex right next door with food and some shopping. Hopefully next time I will be able to stay for a longer period of time and experience more to Nashville!

Room Tip: If your looking for alittle extra room try a king with a walk in shower!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Christopher J
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I came to Nashville for the music and the "night life". I was told by a co-worker that Brentwood was a nice area. I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and I have never slept that good before! Not only was my check-in smooth the staff was ready to meet all my requests. The rooms were super-duper clean! The breakfast was delicious! The spa was refreshing! I really enjoyed my stay and would absolutely stay again!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank MICHELLE H
Reviewed February 1, 2012

stayed at this hotel in December ,this is one of the best hotels ive ever stayed at in the IHG family.Very clean rooms.Also the employees at this hotel were wonderful.Had great time while i was in Brentwood Tn.They made all arrangements for me while i was there and was very prompt with all arrangements .

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tina b
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Great holiday, staff is friendly, always willing to go the extra mile to assists guests. Check in was a breeze Cathryn on the front desk was especially helpful. The breakfast bar was terrific, Isabel who was on duty was bright, cheerful and exceptionally pleasant even at 6am! Kudo's to both of them. Will definitely stay there again on any trips to Music City.

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side are a bit quieter and the suites are the way to go.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Linda L
Travelers also viewed these Brentwood hotels
Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood
Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites
Hyatt Place Nashville/Brentwood
Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin
Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S
Best Western Brentwood
Best Western Brentwood
#10 of 20 in Brentwood

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area

Address: 5566 Franklin Pike Cir, Brentwood, TN 37027-4321
Location: United States > Tennessee > Brentwood
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Price Range: $118 - $211 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area 2.5*
The newest addition to the Heart of Nashville/Brentwood, is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville-Brentwood, Cool Springs area, Tennessee! We are conveniently Located to I-65 at Exit 74A, just a short drive to Downtown Nashville, Tennessee. With our World Class Service and many Brentwood Businesses, Restaurants and Attractions within walking distance or minutes from our front door, you’ll discover why our guests have selected us as their Preferred Hotel in Nashville! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.