“Great renovated hotel”

Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Wichita, Kansas
“Great renovated hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in November. The staff was wonderful. Everyone from Carlton, Chris and the manager Allyson. The building was nicely remodeled and the beds are very comfortable. The breakfast had a great variety of cold and hot foods. I would stay here again when I go back to the Nashville area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Nick P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Thank you so much! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the way we remodeled the hotel. All of our rooms and the furniture inside them are brand new! We are very happy that you found us a great place to stay while in town for business. Our beds offer you the choice of hard or soft pillows and are made to be jumped into. Thank you for your comments on the staff, I will share this post with them. We have a bed made for you next time you are in Nashville!
Thanks,
Allyson Trull

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Korean first
Davenport, Iowa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

My family stopped here for a quick overnight stay on our trip from Florida to Iowa. I chose this hotel based on the reviews and was extremely disappointed. The hotel lobby was very contemporary and nicely done. We were very disappointed in the fact that they did not have a pack n' play or crib for our two year old. I could understand if they had them, but were already being used by other guests, but they simply did not have them to offer to their customers. I even included this request on my initial Reservation and no one bothered to let us know. I would have chosen another hotel had I been made aware of this. We travel frequently and have NEVER had this issue before. The rooms were also very tiny and were set up more like a motel. The bathrooms were also very tiny with a very small amount of counter space. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone traveling with a family.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AMP0717
Nick P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your recent experience at our Holiday Inn Express. I understand the importance of having a crib and or pack and play while traveling with a little one. Our hotel has 3 cribs on site, and I am upset that whoever checked you in did not know this. As you can tell from all of our reviews on Tripadvisor we strive to ensure that every one of our guests needs is met. I apologize that this did not happen on your visit. I would love the opportunity to discuss this further with you. Please contact me at your earliest convince, so that we can discuss and I can determine what other actions need to be taken or if I can do something to make this right with you.
Our hotel is brand new and we are ranked number 1 on Tripadvisor for the Brentwood area. We pride ourselves in this. We also pride ourselves in ensuring we learn from each review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

The hotel met most of my expectations. The rooms were very nice and fresh, clean and the king bed was perfect after a long road trip. Very quiet atmosphere made for a good night of rest. Breakfast was hot and well stocked. The only negative was very minor, we stay exclusively at IHG properties around the country and are proud to be platinum status, but this property had no recognition of that. Usually we get a bottle of water and a few goodies, but this staff member may have been new or something. If we get the area again we would have no hesitation at staying at this location again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Nick P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to let us know about your stay! We strive to meet all of your expectations not just some!! I am ecstatic to know that you found our rooms clean and fresh as well as a perfect bed to get a great night’s sleep in after traveling all day!

I apologize that you where not recognized as a Platinum member. We love our members and try and show them our appreciation to them all. We have a recognition program that we have implemented to ensure that all of our guests are recognized.
I do hope that you will return to the area and stay with us again so that we may have the opportunity to show you! We appreciate you staying with us and your review!
Thanks,
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were very pleased with our 2 night stay in October, 2013. The rooms were nicely redecorated and comfortable. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was great! Good food and plenty of it. We had a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Our room overlooked a parking lot and a distant freeway, but it was quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you! We love hearing about each of our guest’s stays and their experiences at the Holiday Inn Express Brentwood. I am so pleased that you found our hotel to be comfortable and nicely remodeled. We are very pleased with how the renovation turned out and our guests appear to truly appreciate all of the touches we have put in to the rooms. Our staff strives to deliver exceptional service to each of our guests.
We hope that your travels will bring you back to our hotel. Thank you for staying with us.
Stone Mountain, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

My husband stays at the Brentwood -South when he is in town for business and Chris is always so pleasant & this time helped my husband with the internet system and called the room later on to make sure everything was fine. Chris made us feel like were friends instead of guests. Thank you Chris for your southern hospitality and look forward to seeing you soon.

Lee & MaryAnn Flack

Room Tip: higher floor has less noise
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Nick P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It is our pleasure to serve our guests and I am so proud of Chris for making such an incredible impression on you all. We are very lucky to have him as part of our team. I am so excited to share this review with him.
We appreciate you staying with us and cannot wait to see you again!!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night at this new or newly renovated hotel. We were very impressed with the service, cleanliness, and overall lodging experience. The breakfast was great and we will stay again. The only downside is attempting to locate it once you get off the interstate. There was one small sign then we had to circle behind a shopping plaza to arrive.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Nick P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to let us know about your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South! What a great review of our property. I am so happy that you were so impressed with our service and cleanliness! We strive to ensure each guest has a great experience while they stay with us.
We can be difficult to find the first time, we consider ourselves to be the hidden gem of Brentwood and worth the find behind the Home Depot and Ashley furniture store. We hope that we will see you again in the future.
Thank you!
San Diego
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

I love Brentwood and the Cool Springs Area, so I was pleasantly surprised to see this property (transformed from a Red Roof Inn from many years ago). Modernly decorated, clean, friendly staff and ample parking.

Hotel signage is hidden behind a tree branch from the main street, so you will have to look for landmarks such as Outback Steak House or Home Depot and drive down an access road to reach the hotel, but it's nicely tucked away in an exclusive area of Nashville - Brentwood is it! And this hotel gets my kudos!

Room Tip: Beware of the room next to the pantry which can be quite noisy in the morning if you sleep in. But o...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Nick P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
SeriousSDTraveler,
We agree with you the Brentwood-Coolsprings area is AWESOME! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South-Coolsprings.
We are tucked away and consider ourselves to be the hidden gem in Brentwood. Our hotel just finished converting to the Holiday Inn Express in May and we love hearing the feedback from our guests.
I am so happy that you found us and enjoyed your stay!
We look forward to seeing you on your return trip to the area!
Allyson Trull
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brentwood
Holiday Inn Franklin - Cool Springs
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cool Springs
Hyatt Place Nashville/Brentwood
Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin? Share your experiences!