My wife and I stayed here for two nights. Hotel was clean and modern. She is a neat and clean freak and it met her expectations. You have to drive a short way to get to the mall or to most restaurants but it is not a problem. There are two or three restaurants within easy walking distance. Speaking of walking the hotel is located in a nice office park so there is plenty of places to walk for exercise plus it has a nice fitness facility, outdoor pool, and indoor hot tub.
My only complaint is that it does not offer a complementary breakfast...like most of the nicer hotels. This I do not understand. There is an in-house restaurant but the prices seemed a little high to me.
Overall we were both very satisfied with this hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, just 9 miles south of downtown, is by the Grand Ole Opry, LP Field, and corporate offices. Our hotel has 3,500sq ft of meeting/event space and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Nashville Hotel Brentwood
- 4 Points By Sheraton Nashville
- Arte Hotel Brentwood