This review is about the Edge restaurant inside the Sheraton Four Points. Eclectic atmosphere where it is set up for live entertainment, but there seldom is, nor would the staff be ready for the crowd if they had it!!
The food is very good and your portions are large! Wine list is not good and needs an update! But service is where they fall short. The bartender and server like to disappear for long periods of time. I had to report to front desk in order to even find them!! They lost customers over it and if this happens nightly, I'm scared for their profitability!! I think they rely on hotel stays and the Edge stays on the edge of being open!!
Good mention: pecan crusted goat cheese appetizer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, just 9 miles south of downtown, is by the Grand Ole Opry, LP Field, and corporate offices. Our hotel has 3,500sq ft of meeting/event space and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Nashville Hotel Brentwood
- 4 Points By Sheraton Nashville
- Arte Hotel Brentwood