“Great Stay: Clean, Great Price, and an Upgrade”

Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Marietta, Georgia
“Great Stay: Clean, Great Price, and an Upgrade”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

The staff was friendly and when my party of 6 arrived, they'd already upgraded our two doubles to two suites. Everything was clean and in good order, including the workout room. I was repeatedly impressed that the hotel was so nice for the price. I hope to stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Mark T
Dnorman0301, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
I am glad to hear our team took such great care of you. It is the little things that make the guest experience, and we have many associates who know how to hit a home run every time. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Houston, TX
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

The hotel is nicely decorated and very clean. The rooms are a good size and bed is VERY comfortable. The bartender (Karen) is very friendly and helpful but the wine menu is limited and the few options are not good. The breakfast is slow, expensive and gross. We had a table of about 8 people and our waitress brought all the toasts out on one plate and then picked them up with her dirty hands to distribute. My oatmeal was cold and too thick, when I asked for some warm milk to warm it up she brought me a big glass of cold milk. The poor service goes on and on during breakfast but you get it. They had an ok gym, 2 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, one bike and a few weights.
I would stay again but would not eat there.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JonesHouston
I am very sorry to hear of your poor dining experience. It is clear our server did not service breakfast as she should, and I will be certain to share your comment. I know our team can provide a much improved dining experience, and it is my hope that you will allow us that opportunity. Just drop me a line at david.norman@fourpointsbrentwood.com next time you're with us breakfast will be my treat.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

So many things to like about this hotel. From the overall ease of staying here to the friendly service that Karen gives in the bar, it is a great business hotel. I come here often and will continue to do so.

• Stayed December 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and will be seeing us again whenever your travels bring you to Nashville. Karen is one of our super stars and one will see her name mentioned often on this site and others. I will be sure to let her know her name is once again up in lights. Look forward to having you back with us again soon.
ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

The Four Points Sheraton worked out well for our week visit with relatives over Thanksgiving. Friendly staff, free parking, 20 minutes drive to the center of Nashville, restaurants and shopping close by, close to expressway, in general a very convenient location. Sean O'neil, the general manager is most accommodating to make sure you have a pleasant stay. When I'm in this area I will definitely use this hotel again. Pros all the way, no cons.

Room Tip: They have a few Executive Suites which are most accommodating. It is 2 rooms, one with a king size b...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for the kind words! We are very proud of our hotel and our top notch associates that make it happen. I will be sure to share your comments with the team, and do come see us again very soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

The Four Points in Brentwood has been nicely reaapointed and is a really good business hotel. The restaurant serves its purpose and the staff is friendly.

There is also a great workout facility overlooking what appears to be a nice summertime pool.

• Stayed December 2013
Dnorman0301, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thanks for your review! We are very proud of our hotel and are glad you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to having you back with us again soon.
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

Thank you Four Points for being so generous and accommodating!! In the last 3 months I have stayed at this property probably 8 times and it was exceptional every time! I will continue to use this hotel in the next year as it has become a second home for me.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Laura C
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Fantastic review! Thank you so much for your loyalty! Our team values your positive remarks and will definitely be passing on.

Travel safe and see you soon!
Shalimar, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is convenient to almost everything in Nashville. The location was excellent as far as entering and exiting off the interstate it is literally one block, but very quite. There were several place to eat, and a grocery store one mile away with a Target right beside the location. The hotel has been completely renovated so everything is new. The mattress was very comfortable, with nice pillows. My only complaint was every time someone on my hall closed there door I could hear and it woke me at night and early morning.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank velinas
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Fantastic Review! Thank you for sharing. Our location is one of many advantages coupled with our renovated property and team members that deliver daily.

Travel safe and see you soon!