“Great Service”

Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for 10 nights and would gladly do it again. From the moment I arrived until I departed the service I received from the staff was outstanding. I was greeted with a smile every time I entered the hotel. The Edge Bar & Grill had great food and everything was excellent from breakfast to dinner. The Restaurant Staff of Meghan, Ashley, and Pam worked hard to meet the needs of everyone they encountered. I always felt welcome there and the information on local attractions and things to do they provided was always spot on. I highly recommend anyone staying at this hotel stop by the Restaurant for Breakfast and bar in the evening and bask in their fantastic service and selections.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Always great to hear comments from a stay that revolve around not just our newly renovated property but also the heart and soul of what makes us successful, our associates. I will certainly pass on your comments and want to thank you for your business.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at this newly remodeled nonsmoking hotel for a lengthly stay of 10 nights and would gladly do it again. From the moment I arrived until I departed the the service I received from the staff was outstanding. Every time I walked in the front door I was made to feel welcome and appreciated. Sean O'Neill, one of the Front Office Managers, was excepional and always had a smile and a warm greeting or tibbit of local information for me. The Edge Bar & Grill had great food and everything was excellent from breakfast to dinner. The bar staff of Meghan and Ashley worked hard to meet the needs of every patron that they encountered. I always felt welcome there and the information on local attractions and things to do they provided was always spot on. I enjoyed their company very much and highly recommend anyone staying at this hotel stop by the bar in the evening and bask in their fantastic service and selections.

Room Tip: All the rooms were great - not a bad one there.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

What incredible comments about our staff! I use these situations to thank our awesome associates and to motivate them daily. I appreciate you sharing them and want to thank for your your business as we do not take it for granted.

Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

The best part of our stay here was the breakfast buffet and Pam's service, keeping our coffee filled and anticipating every need. Although they don't have a free breakfast, we got the breakfast package with cooked-to-order options. The buffet offered everything we wanted and more, but the best part was the attentive staff.

The only reason I didn't give the hotel five stars was that, like so many, the electronic door locks are so noisy. We asked for quiet rooms (had two reserved), but at the 3pm check-in, only rooms in the middle of the second floor were available. Those rooms were fairly quiet, but those clanking doors can be heard from way down the hall --- and it's impossible to quietly close one of them. It's not management's fault -- I just wish that when they build these facilities (of all brands) that someone would find a better alternative.

Everything was clean. The decor is contemporary. The bed was comfortable. I'd prefer bottled toiletries instead of the pumps built into the showers, but I know that saves money. I have stayed in the Hyatt nearby, and would stay in either again. But if you enjoy a big breakfast, this package makes this property a better deal -- especially if Pam is taking care of you!

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, which meant our view was of the roof. If a view is important, ask for a...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for your business and your great comments! We have an incredible advantage with The Edge @ 760 restaurant. More importantly, I am thrilled, but not shocked, to hear about the service you received from Pam. She is truly passionate about our guests'. Our breakfast offerings are value driven with high quality items and we recieve much positive feedback.

Travel safe and see you soon!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, I cant tell you enough how excellent the service was from the front desh to the bar & resturante. Megan the bartender was so helpfull with local information on things to do and places to go. This was appreciated as it was our first time in Nashville and thanks to Megan she helped make this trip a very memorable one.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you for sharing your outstanding comments regarding our front office and food and beverage associates. Our hotel has many service driven associates that are eager to exceed expectations! I will certainly pass on your comments and a "thank you" to Meghan as she truly makes a difference!

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

This is a nice new hotel. The rooms are tastefully decorated and super clean. The bed was very comfortable. The rooms do not have a refrigerator or microwave. I also missed having a complementary breakfast. The staff was very helpful and courteous. All rooms are non-smoking. I would stay here again. The location is a plus.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about our hotel and the location. Keep in mind we have executive suites available to satisfy your amenity needs. Next time you visit, please let us know ahead of time and we would be glad to provide you a microwave and refrigerator!

Thanks again!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stay here often, not on business although I work online M-F. Usually book on hotwire as we visit the grandkids down the street every 6-8 weeks and stay in town for a week at a time. We are only there at night, the Internet is a little slow through the day so I go to my daughters for faster speed. All rooms are non-smoking, don't worry none of them stink and they have very comfortable beds. We've stayed in about 10 different rooms at this hotel over the last few months. Nice staff and always clean rooms.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your outstanding comments! We are glad that you have had multiple great stays and we appreciate the business.

Trust the grandkids are well and travel safe.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel twice. Both times were excellent. One time I ate at the bar downstairs and the bartender, Meghan, was very helpful. I would definitely stay there again if ever I am around the Nashville/Brentwood area again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Great review. Thank you for being a return guest. I will certainly pass on your outstanding comments to Mehgan. Our restaurant is truly an experience like no other in this area and seperates us from other hotels. Don't forget live music on Tuesday's and Happy Hour daily!

Thanks again and look forward to your next visit.